Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.3 + 16.3.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hmmm, enemies feel tweaked somehow. Played a few matches against lvl 30-40 Grineer just now, and my Mirage (lvl 30, potatoed, and 1 forma) just kept going down like they were completely ignoring her holograms. I played her all day and it wasn't like this before.

Edited by Rebellis

This new mod for vauban don't work for me when I'm not host. The durations stacks but the mobs are not gettin pulled into the vortex.

New Vauban mod not functioning correctly for me aswell. 

Appears fine until normal vortex duration is over then had grineer and infested walk through it like it wasn't there at all.

Still took damage but no ragdoll effect at all. 

Here's a bug:

Some of my dojo rooms are stuck trying to polychrome. This happened when the polychrome station was able to fall through the floor. The falling was fixed, but I have some rooms that are stuck without being able to contribute and let it finish. Is there a way to cancel polychroming?

A suggestion:

It would be helpful to list the base energy cost of warframe abilities in the arsenal abilities screen. I know not all the warframes follow a 25, 50, 75, 100 pattern. For example, Valkyr is 25, 75, 5, 100. I'd like to be able to refresh my memory without having to check the wiki.

Thanks!

STILL no fix for:

1) Ash Bladestorm sometimes causing the player getting stuck levitating for the rest of the game.

2) Ash Bladestorm sometimes ending in a different location to where it started sometimes even outside the map.

3) Some Jupiter tileset rooms causing game to lag and pause (game freezing) for up to several MINUTES.

4) Grineer Manic spazzing and teleporting all over the place, drawing screen full of red lines (just from one manic, seriously?) and sometimes flickering between 2 or more spots, and sometimes getting stuck and immobile in their "invisible + red pixels of invincibility"-mode. Their AI just seems to lock up completely and they can't be even killed when it happens.

Which brings me to the latest tactical alert: It is always fun to fight a blitchy, buggy enemy that has an UNAVOIDABLE INSTA-KILL ABILITY, and can just decide to bug out and make the mission uncompletable. Even better if there are 70 of the buggers and you only find out that the last one is stuck in the "let's draw red lines all over the screen!"-mode outside the map after you have had to spend a few revives... NOT. DE, please test your code and enemies thoroughly before making it into a tactical alert. The last few ones have been pretty disastrous in terms of code.

Also, please remove the "revive tax" attack from Manics. It is incredibly cheesy and unfair as there is no way to counter it that at least I do not know of.

Melee block.

AMD Driver Issues:

If you are an AMD user who has experienced crashing, please note we have taken steps to ensure the game will run if we detect a driver version that is known to cause crashes. More information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433642-crashes-on-amd-catalyst-1412-omega-update/?p=4901825

New Augment Mods

Vauban - Perpetual Vortex: Vortex's duration is increased by % for each additional Vortex thrown into the initial Vortex.

Zephyr - Funnel Clouds: Tornado generates an additional X tornadoes, but tornadoes have reduced size and do not pull enemies.

Excalibur - Radial Finish: Blinded enemies are vulnerable to finishers, taking increased finisher damage.

(Note: In reference to discussed Future changes to Excalibur in Devstream 50, we may adjust of some of his Augment Mods in the future)

Changes

• Corpus Crewmen Enemies will sit through their death animations for longer, rather than cutting straight to ragdoll / fade away. This refers to this particular question: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437046-coming-soon-devstream-50/?p=4843421
  • Made various network changes to help reduce latency in users that see high ping spikes.
  • Updated the Gemini Nikana Sheathe bundle to require Mastery Rank 4 to help prevent players from purchasing the item without owning a Nikana.
  • Inviting someone to a Squad that fails to join will now give a more specific message instead of ‘player has declined your invitation’.  

Fixes

• Fixed issue in Conclave where a Host’s group was not being cleared if players left his Squad in the lobby.
  • Fixed issues with lighting and colour effects on certain Venus maps that could result in a very flat and desaturated look (as per screenshot).
    • 0nogymL.jpg

Fixed a crash that would occur in the Relays as players joined and left.Fixed various gameplay crashes.

RE: Devstream 50 'Cloth Syandana:'

I just verified with the team that there were too many pieces in need of ironing out (figuratively) for it to be ready for today as it's using a lot of new technology involved.  

But: managed to snag a still image of what you can expect!

p8wA4PJ.jpg

Hotfix 16.3.3.1:

Fixed an unreleased cosmetic appearing in the market.

Fixed MK1 Braton not being able to use skins.

PRE-DE FAILURE::: DO NOT ENFORCE driver updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI I need to use a 12.11 beta driver to play @ 2560x1440... ALL OTHER DRIVERS force me to downgrade to 1080p... which I will NOT PLAY any game on my 32 inch in 1080p (pixel stretching is bad) I would not like to take a forced hiatus due to this. TY DE. r9 280x <3 2560x1440 (I'd go higher if the monitor allowed it... BF4 can do it all ingame "downsampling" so nice)

Give the Snipetron Vandal the ability to use lanka skins! i mean the gorgons can change theirs - Wraith/Prisma - let the old, but gold snipetron have some new clothes! ...please. And  im going to try this excal mod..seems legit-er than the others :D

That aside since the Chroma update-ish Warframe has been downgrading the perfromance of some other programs i use like..Skype and Raidcall, they run sluggish when warframe is running for some odd reasion, reinstalled all of them, even warframe and still nothing good out of it.

Edited by Odlaner

Vauban - Perpetual Vortex: Vortex's duration is increased by % for each additional Vortex thrown into the initial Vortex.

ARE YOU KIDDING??   REALLY???

What possible use could this ever have to replace another mod spot on your vauban kit like say.. idk DURATION??  least then you can have overlapping vortexes which do additional damage to enemies.. this augment actually waters down the effective range of a vortex since 2 near each other can block a hallway off but 1 in the middle has a gap on both sides.. I'm just really disappointed in this.. All mod augments for vauban have been a disturbing waste of space and have no place on a Veteran Vauban Users' Kit.

I don't honestly see a point to that Zephyr mod... the Tornadoes do negligible damage to begin with and the entire reason to use that power is the crowd control...

I want to tell you the Design council didn't vote this garbage in but sadly a majority vote by fewer than 50 won for Vaubans augment and as for Zephyrs 

It's pretty clear that in the case of Zephyrs' augment the one they went with didn't hold majority vote....

It genuinely feels like some times the people choosing these augments have never played the warframe end game and have no real clue they just fire up the frame on mercury and run around a bit .. see the ability deal damage and go oh yeah... this is a great way to kill enemies.. neglecting the ones that it can kill are only level 6 at best and not even close to end game level 150+

1. Casting Tornado while Turbulence is active causes the tornadoes to circle Zephyr. (362 votes [27.59%])

2. Activating Tornado again while Tornado is active will detonate one tornado, dealing % of its remaining damage and knocking down nearby enemies. (151 votes [11.51%])

3. Tornadoes have random elemental damage combinations. (110 votes [8.38%])

4. Tornadoes cause lightning procs to nearby enemies. (247 votes [18.83%])

5. Tornadoes release blast procs every X seconds, knocking down nearby enemies. (211 votes [16.08%])

6. Tornado generates additional tornadoes, but tornadoes have reduced size and do not pull enemies. (231 votes [17.61%])

Edited by Jax_Cavalera

New Augment Mods

Excalibur - Radial Finish: Blinded enemies are vulnerable to finishers, taking increased finisher damage.

(Note: In reference to discussed Future changes to Excalibur in Devstream 50, we may adjust of some of his Augment Mods in the future)

[size=5]WHOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]

It's good to see that the Finisher update will (hopefully) be entirely optional! Thank you DE for not forcing the slow animations down all of our throats like what I thought would happen. xD

(But can you guys please consider allowing Finishers to be bound to a different button from melee or something? We should be able to choose whether we want to do a slow Finisher or a quick smack against a stunned enemy. I grumble about this every single time I play Ash.)