The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis Ui [Suggestion]

Okay De, let's compromise...again.

I made a thread a long time ago requesting that Ordis be removed.  He remains an integral part of the story, with every quest containing some kind of dialog from him, and flavor text in between missions.

Since Ordis is becoming more-and-more attached to the Warframe quests and storyline, I suggeset a compromise:

Please please PLEASE put Ordis' chat window in the back.  Behind mods, behind the foundry, behind the arsenal, just behind all the windows.  He KEEPS OBSTRUCTING MY VIEW every single time I'm fusing mods, or modding my weapons/frame or deciding what to build in my foundry, he pops up.  The most annoying times he pops up are when I'm fusing mods and customizing weapon appearances.  He obstructs 75% of the color-selection window with flavor text I've seen a thousand times and am sick of.

I understand that you guys are working on new flavor text for him and Lotus to say.  I understand that Ordis is here to stay.  I appreciate that there's a volume slider so I don't have to listen to his C-3P0 voice every 10 seconds.  But please, put his pop-up window in the back.  He's more annoying than Mr. Clippy from Office 98.

Mr. Clippy, guys...