The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.4

[DE]Megan

AMD Driver Issues:

In response to continued crashes on AMD drivers we’re rolling back our Hotfix change that enabled our Launcher to automatically adjust Driver versions from DirectX 10 or 11.  We apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to get a permanent solution to this issue.  

More information, including future status updates, can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433642-crashes-on-amd-catalyst-1412-omega-update/

Fixes

• Fixed the Temple of Honor not appearing on the player map in Dojos.
  • Fixed missing wall textures in Cephalon Capture Orokin level.
  • Fixed a lack of collision on some wall textures on Corpus ship tilesets.
  • Fixed a door texture on Assassination Missions in Grineer Shipyards that had missing textures.
  • Fixed the Rakta Ballistica not sitting on Chroma when holstered.
  • Fixed Clan ranks not being properly localized.
  • Fixed various broken textures in Archwing Missions.
  • Fixed 7 day Affinity Booster not working correctly for accounts under the referral program.
  • Fixed Vauban’s Perpetual Vortex Mod no longer pulling in enemies after the initial Vortex time has ended.
  • Fixed muzzle flash not showing properly on weapons as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397557-muzzle-flash-not-showing-on-weapons/page-2

Cryotic Front trophies still need PBR/proper color.

I miss having an AMD sometimes, but I guess it was good to not have one. Hats off to you for looking out for the AMD'ers.

Edited by Gurzil

Did I just get first?...

I guess. Did you mean to post a message too or just spam the forum in the hopes of getting internet points?

and no fix for my missing volt prime chassis.

Missing? Well, I am missing it too, I am not even sure if it is in the drop table at the moment.. Wouldn't be the first time. Unless you mean you didn't get it as a survival reward like you were supposed to?

Edited by SoanoS

Please fix the grapple-invincibility bug.

I need to put this out so I can run my Kubrows with a full head a my own hair intact. Enemies are invincible when they grapple with player Kubrows. Simple reproduction. Take Kubrow on mission. Find enemy that the kubrow cannot OHKO. Wait and watch while they get flipped over and OPEN FIRE ON THE ENEMY while they are tossing the kubrow aside. YOU CANNOT damage the enemies. Is this intentional or is it a bug that nobody else has taken the time to explain?

Angry rant aside, thanks for the hot fix. Hope to see big content release soon :)