Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.4

[DE]Megan

Missing? Well, I am missing it too, I am not even sure if it is in the drop table at the moment.. Wouldn't be the first time. Unless you mean you didn't get it as a survival reward like you were supposed to?

We both did not get it as a reward from the survival mission, even though we got EVERYTHING else. Our other two squad mates for the chassis.

Edited by Zinkaiser

Always love hot fixes.

But yeah, ShadowWolf58 said. Kubrows are great and all, but they have this infuriating ability to make badguys literally invincible.

I feel so bad for everyone using AMD. My heart goes out to them. I may not share in their religion, but now is not the time for proselytizing.

Always love hot fixes.

But yeah, ShadowWolf58 said. Kubrows are great and all, but they have this infuriating ability to make badguys literally invincible.

I feel so bad for everyone using AMD. My heart goes out to them. I may not share in their religion, but now is not the time for proselytizing.

Doesn't running borderless window mode function as a workaround for these issues?

Doesn't running borderless window mode function as a workaround for these issues?

Borderless window mode can actually reduce stability. Even with Nvidia it can cause freezing and stuttering.

As for the kubrow thing, no, DE has to fix that. It should be fixed by now but nah.. more shiny syandanas.

Btw, got no crash when getting update 16. start to get these annoying crash one update after that, maybe in 16.0.1 or 16.1 and getting worse when new spy protocol update.

I use AMD ATI 7950, and now been planning to change to Nvidia or just stop playing this beloved games.