Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.4

[DE]Megan

Always love hot fixes.

But yeah, ShadowWolf58 said. Kubrows are great and all, but they have this infuriating ability to make badguys literally invincible.

I feel so bad for everyone using AMD. My heart goes out to them. I may not share in their religion, but now is not the time for proselytizing.

Yeah, owning an AMD card sucks right now.  It's down to DE to fix this, and they've been "working" on it for some time.  I'll believe the work when I see it.

Disabling both DX10 and DX11 manually seems to be working (7970).  Once I tick one or the other my game resumes crashing.  With both off, it's ugly but stable.

AMD Driver Issues:

In response to continued crashes on AMD drivers we’re rolling back our Hotfix change that enabled our Launcher to automatically adjust Driver versions from DirectX 10 or 11.  We apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to get a permanent solution to this issue.  

More information, including future status updates, can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433642-crashes-on-amd-catalyst-1412-omega-update/

Thanks for this, I can play the game again without freezing and crashing in multiplayer.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

They fixed the temple of honour not appearing in the map.... aw man my plans of a big maze is trashed..

what a waste of all that forma builds for so manu temple of honour rooms for that maze..

Shattered dreams ;-(..

was so hoping it wouldnt be so soon for that one fix.. would have been cool if players got lost and the map showed nothing when they pressed M..

Oh well.. back to the drawing board ..

LOL..

oh btw thx for the other fixes though..

Perpetual Vortex useless mod, u are out of mana if u going to use more then one vortex, before implementing stuff u should have some test team, these few +seconds not worth to spend so much mana and u not need 2 vortex in one place at all also, no logic to use this mod. About dx 10,11 liset still stutter and game load slower then on dx 9 but not crashed yet.

AMD Driver Issues:

In response to continued crashes on AMD drivers we’re rolling back our Hotfix change that enabled our Launcher to automatically adjust Driver versions from DirectX 10 or 11.  We apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to get a permanent solution to this issue.  

More information, including future status updates, can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433642-crashes-on-amd-catalyst-1412-omega-update/

Fixes

• Fixed the Temple of Honor not appearing on the player map in Dojos.
  • Fixed missing wall textures in Cephalon Capture Orokin level.
  • Fixed a lack of collision on some wall textures on Corpus ship tilesets.
  • Fixed a door texture on Assassination Missions in Grineer Shipyards that had missing textures.
  • Fixed the Rakta Ballistica not sitting on Chroma when holstered.
  • Fixed Clan ranks not being properly localized.
  • Fixed various broken textures in Archwing Missions.
  • Fixed 7 day Affinity Booster not working correctly for accounts under the referral program.
  • Fixed Vauban’s Perpetual Vortex Mod no longer pulling in enemies after the initial Vortex time has ended.
  • Fixed muzzle flash not showing properly on weapons as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397557-muzzle-flash-not-showing-on-weapons/page-2

could you fix the aiming issue with the dera laser rifle? shoots to the left of mark when zooming in.