Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.5

DE_Adam

Everytime i am in a squad with some buds i try or they try to start a game and they all get in and i stay frozen for around 20/30 seconds and ingame it says i left squad when i am still loading in, then when my bar reaches full it tells me connections to host has been lost and i return to the menu ship type thing.... help and fix please?

Believe or not, this ATI bugs really cost me well, after trying to fix my PC after several crashed caused by game then my 7950 is death. So moment of truth for me, gonna leave ATI for rest of my life, time to move to NVidia and gonna drop plan to put another money in game

Believe or not, this ATI bugs really cost me well, after trying to fix my PC after several crashed caused by game then my 7950 is death. So moment of truth for me, gonna leave ATI for rest of my life, time to move to NVidia and gonna drop plan to put another money in game

Well, at least NVIdia works as advertised.

I have had a similar experience with what used to be ATI hardware in the early 2000s. It was a Club3D ATI Radeon 9600XT, and it had this "dynamic overclocking" feature that monitored the card temperature and adjusted the clock speed accordingly. The problem was that the card I had did NOT have those temperature sensors, and the reference driver did not take this into account and overclocked the card to the max. That nearly destroyed the card and because I was poor I was forced to limp on with it a severely underclocked card for next few years.

Every card since has been NVidia and never had ANY issues since.

Moral of the story? ATI bad.

Блин, вам столько писали про конклав я даже не знаю...вы читать не умеете?! или вы намеренно игнорируете русскогворящих... из конклава выбрасывает после нескольких боев в итоге достается только опыт конклава, выйти между раундами невозможно без потери наград... а вы очередную фигню поправили и радуетесь...у меня слов нет, вы хоть немного на форуме смотрите что пишут... Уроды...

Vive concertando problemas da amd e deixando a nvidia de lado.  -_-

Portuguese Forum Area: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/115-portugu%C3%AAs/

Você pode encontrar mais respostas em sua respectiva área de fórum do que postar na parte Inglês do site.

спасибо

Блин, вам столько писали про конклав я даже не знаю...вы читать не умеете?! или вы намеренно игнорируете русскогворящих... из конклава выбрасывает после нескольких боев в итоге достается только опыт конклава, выйти между раундами невозможно без потери наград... а вы очередную фигню поправили и радуетесь...у меня слов нет, вы хоть немного на форуме смотрите что пишут... Уроды...

Russian Forum Area: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/111-russian/

Вы можете найти больше ответов на ваших соответствующих площадь Форума, чем размещение в англоязычной части сайта.

You might find more answers in your respective forum area's than posting in the english part of the website.(English version of above two sentences)

(Before anyone asks, yes I am using google translate as I'm terrible with languages but still want to point these people to the right place).

I have had a similar experience with what used to be ATI hardware in the early 2000s. It was a Club3D ATI Radeon 9600XT, and it had this "dynamic overclocking" feature that monitored the card temperature and adjusted the clock speed accordingly. The problem was that the card I had did NOT have those temperature sensors, and the reference driver did not take this into account and overclocked the card to the max. That nearly destroyed the card and because I was poor I was forced to limp on with it a severely underclocked card for next few years.

Im getting alot of issues my side, but i have a nvidia card and i dont know what i should do

Portuguese Forum Area: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/115-portugu%C3%AAs/

Você pode encontrar mais respostas em sua respectiva área de fórum do que postar na parte Inglês do site.

Russian Forum Area: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/111-russian/

Вы можете найти больше ответов на ваших соответствующих площадь Форума, чем размещение в англоязычной части сайта.

You might find more answers in your respective forum area's than posting in the english part of the website.(English version of above two sentences)

(Before anyone asks, yes I am using google translate as I'm terrible with languages but still want to point these people to the right place).

as notas de hotfix saem somente em ingles meu caro, e pelo que sei não há qualquer local que me restringe de postar no fórum com idioma diferente do meu, nenhum DE jamais criticou tais post por ser de linguagem diferente, sinceramente... é cada um.

Yeah im on my first Nvidia card atm (750Ti) looking forward to see a DX12 Version of warframe if they plan on upgrading when it is released since Steve has mentioned he's looking into it. My old AMD card was forever having issues after going to nvidia i never want to go back.