April 17Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Community Hot Topics  

2,303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Material weapons:

I like the fact that we have to use weapons to craft other weapons. It makes it to where we aren't just building something but instead actually have to work our way up to it.

I will say though that the weapon does to be an upgrade in some way so that we don't see any more threads like the ones about the dual raza. On that topic I think prime gear should have their non prime variant as part of their materials, like the nikana and dragon nikana, since they are direct upgrades.

Super Forma:

I think this is a nice idea for those of us who could afford it since its a pain to level, forma, and level again 3-5 times so that we can make a weapon the way we want it. I personally want to see a forma that can change 2 or 3 slots at once. Any more than that and I think it might be too much unless it is really expensive and could then allow you to do the entire piece of gear at once. I'm not sure where to put something with that power though. Maybe as a rare reward for T4 missions and move all regular formas to T1 missions and rotation b of T2 and T3 survivals and defenses.

Edited by Iceski13

Excalibur

As of the moment, I'm mostly just curious on the aesthetic and choreography that Excal would be getting out of the unique stance. Whilst there's the question of how much it may take from Hysteria as a reference point, if it were to become more common as a Warframe's Ultimate type, then it could give some new life to the mechanic as it stands, so there's more room to play.

However, I'm going to simply wait till I get more information past that. I can't comment on the unknown past not knowing it.

Augment Slot

I'm somewhat 50/50 on the matter.

On the one hand, yeah, I get where people are coming from somewhat, but a lot of the arguments I see are 'Most of these are useless, I wouldn't use it unless I had a space to do so' sort of affairs, which begs a different question really; if it isn't appealing now, then why would it be any better if there was a dedicated slot? You'd just be applying the logic 'Better than nothing' which isn't exactly encouraging for the state of the discussed ability.

Consider Pool of Life, compared to Abating Link. Personally, I cannot see, Augment Slot or no, a reason to use Pool of Life over Abating Link, because Abating Link offers me more.

Ergo, to make it an actually meaningful choice, all the Augments need to be equally competitive. Harder said than done, I know, but this is it; when the Augment is good, I don't see people complaining too much about making room for it in the build, see Irradiating Disarm I imagine. But when the Augment is poor, then you see the 'I might if there was a slot for it'. Or debating if the effect should be already part of the ability itself.

It's a complicated problem, much like the problem with the usefulness of Utility mods amongst themselves. Warm Coat is...it's a coin flip that is unlikely to pay off more often than not, whilst Quick Rest, Retribution, both offer a fantastic option if you can figure out space to make it useful. How's 12% more shields in an unpredictable situation going to compete with that? You make it a known factor, otherwise...certainties always win out.

In short...Augment Slots could be a good thing...or they're just a means to go 'well it's there but only because I've nothing better I can put there' if what I've read is the genuine feeling. I personally use both Eternal War and Prolonged Paralysis because they fit my style of combat, yet Valkyr's the only frame I have where this is true, for now at least.

Would I mind having some slots for the Augments? Not necessarily...but then I'd only be benefiting either way. I do think perhaps more could be made of the Ability UI though, in this sense, but that's potentially a different debate. 

Weapon Crafting

I'm likely going to be unpopular here, but honestly I'm not too fussed with the 'weapon to make stuff' recipes. Honestly, I'd be a hypocrite if I did, being an avid Monster Hunter fan. Granted, there it is directly linear progression of a weapon into something better than it was, and I think this is the real crux of the matter.

If the item that comes out the other end is necessarily worth the effort, people will invest in it. People seem to be debating whether weapons really have been worth it.

Tipedo? Generally positive reviews from what I've heard/seen. Don't think I've ever seen a negative comment for them, ever.

Akjagara? I love the things but, well, quite a few complaints. Often used as an example of why it's a 'terrible' system, to use weapons as part of the recipes because people state it implies an upgrade, not a sidegrade.

Again, I'm quite used to and fond of such trends, so I'm not the best objective view, but if an approach can be worked out to be that we're all getting something out of the end result, our fondness for quirks not depending, can't complain really.

Chat

The chat is...tricky. Whilst it's relatively effective for the task, as someone who uses a Controller and plays via Steam Big Picture (Comfort reasons), at present the main problem I note is that, once you rebind the Left Trigger, you lose the binding to open the chat window.

Otherwise...really, I think the main problem is just how Steam Big Picture appears to be pretty static when putting in words. At any rate, using the chat via a controller is somewhat cumbersome, trying to navigate the available menus or options. A bit of attention should hopefully help, at any rate.

Can't say more than that, I'm afraid.

1) Excalibur - He badly needs attention, enregy sword could be a cool thing. Still I hope it won't look like regular Skana. Make it something spectacular, some kind of cool looking unique energy sword - Excalibur (the sword) as a theme wouldn't be too bad IMO.

2) Requirement of a weapon to build another weapon - actually I'm okay with that. BUT only if the weapon that will be built would be a bit better at something and now waste of time and resource (looking at U Panthera -_-' ).

3) Augment slots - all my yes !

And If you're already at it DE, [solor=red]then maybe a weapon stance/aura ??

There is a bunch of useless (or just unused mods) that would work nicely as an aura/stance for weapon - like hush, status chance, steady hands, etc...

4) I admit that it is annoying to re-forma everything from 0 to 30 - but to be honest I don't have anything else to do in-game, so am not that sure if I want it or not.

5) Chat - yeah ... something should be done to make it a bit more clear and easy to use.

Edited by tocorro

Weapons requiring other weapons isn't anything new in Warframe; If you think about it, there was something really neat that could've been really expanded upon; The fact that you can take a Lato all the way to an akbolto, aFuris, or ak Lex.

I like that idea. That weapons can have build trees, that is. Why can't we have as many weapons as we can tied to a system where you start off with something small, and then you work up to your ideal playstyle weapon, rather than just buying a weapon/building a weapon, and tossing it away once you hit level 30 with it?

Take the above example, the Lato. What if we could get four different variants from it easily with cheaper resources once it's lv 30? Turn it into the bronco, the bolto, the furis, and the lex. Now, we've got four very different flavors of weaponry; a pocket shotgun, a flechette gun, a submachine gun, and a sniping pistol. Let's take it a step further!

From the Bronco, once it's lv 30, you can use certain materials to augment it into a different weapon; The brakk, the detron, pyrana, or the kohmak?

From the bolto, once it's lv 30, turn it into an Mk1-Acrid, Tysis, Ballistica, or Ak bolto?

We could, if DE would allow it, let us build up our weapons to the exact kind we want through effort other than just grinding out obnoxious amounts of resources, and all it would take is a little creativity.

Weapons required to build others:

I really like the idea of using old weapons to make others, but i'll only take the example of the tiberon and the dragon nikana, direct upgrade, to make better weapons, or the same weapons with less weaknesses (latron getting a burst fire for example)

The akjagura was the bad example of weapon crafting, way too expensive, required a lots of side crafting, and for a weapons that did not make the cut.

Augment slot:

There are augments really useful in their own situations, and some really really bad no matter what, and to add an augment to our build we are facing a dilemna each time: what do we sacrifice to have that aumgent mod?

But with an augment slot we will be facing another dilemna, can we use only one augment mod? if so what augment should we pick?

And also, we have another extra slot for augment, great, what about the players that have that one frame they never use the augment on? seems wasted, considering some of the augments mods are really bad?

The point is: the idea is cool, but for now a bit overkill for a system that is not quite there yet, you need to get all the augments needed to reach that point, like the auras, it will just mess the result otherwise.

I once PMed Rebecca with a concept for a "Prime" Forma that was a part of a mod slot rework. SImply put, every piece of gear starts with a minimal number of mod slots (4 or 6) and the "Prime" Forma will allow to open additional slots (up to 10 and 12 for example) for better customization.

Weapons as crafting requirements: I voted yes, but only some weapons, because The Dragon Nikana is a good example of how to do this the right way; if the weapons are real upgrades.

I don't care too much about having to recraft or reuse some of the lower tier weapons for the next new shiny release because I have enough slots and enough materials that it doesn't really bother me all that much. That being said, you should consider several improvements to this:

• Weapons as crafting materials should be selectable from the foundry instead of forcing us to buy additional slots.
  • Publicise the requirements upon release. Don't make us wait 3 days for the research to complete only to find out it requires a weapon X and a Forma on top. Starting the research already made us partially commit to building it instead of buying it outright. This would probably be in your interest as well.
  • Give us a way to playtest the new weapons so we can decide on our own if it's worth sacrificing an existing one. Especially if it's hard to get (e.g. Miter => Panthera).

On the plus side (however small that may be), requiring other weapons as building materials probably makes it a bit more clear for new players what weapons to acquire first.

I'd like to vote for Excalibur being the measuring stick for every other frame.  He shouldn't have anything extraordinary (relative to the other frames), but he should be able to work in most any environment.

He should be an all-around frame, but have a slight synergy with melee.  That is my opinion, of course.

No.

1) The whole mod system is choice-based. If we back off and break that by giving people more room for this, there's no end to it. Why not a slot for a defense mod? Why not a slot for power mods? Why not a slot for radar and other 'utility' mods? This is not a direction I want the game to take. Feedback about wanting another slot should get rolled into the overall balance of mods and frames to make eight slots continue to work.

2) IMO the augment system is not being used well. The damage buffs for #1 powers are clear examples. Scott has repeatedly described a progression of damage early -> utility later but after two years many of these powers still quickly fade into near uselessness and the player must use Augs to "fix" them. Judging by design council threads this trend is getting worse. Judging by Chroma this is becoming standard.

If we course-correct here and fix abilities rather than relying on augs, the pressure to equip augs will even out and make more sense in an 8-slot system without need for special slots or other jury rigging.

If we continue to claim abilities are meant to be available and useful while leaving them broken in a state where players feel they need help then we're going to need more than just one aug slot to keep things even.

I love when people give utopic suggestions while dissing realistic ideas that might improve gameplay. But here i go :

1) Why not? Because said mods existed for ages without ever needing specific slots for it. Whereas augment mods are a new thing, a fix for some abilities, whether you like it or not, and DE even mentions augments on their streams when giving opinion about an ability, also they are part of what the focus system, may it rip, was supposed to be. So yeah, it's natural that mods that play this role can't occupy the same slot as others. If you answer to this with your vision of what the abilities should be like, save it, i have my vision of how the world should be like too, but it ain't gonna happen.

2) Good job figuring out the obvious, that's how it is; now we can either add augment slots so we can equip those #1 ability augs, making them useful while not sacrificing our builds. Or we can keep advocating the utopic changes you propose and getting nowhere and being ignored, might as well keep askinf for armor to be reviewed, lel.

Dissing realisitc suggestions because they are not as shiny as your utopic dream for this game is not the way. They take ages to review a single warframe and you want them to revamp the whole way abilities are thought? Forget it son.

Also no frame will become more OP because of this, no frame will last less or more in endless survival because of this. But all of this may allow for specialized builds, more fun gameplay, more use of some skills, etc.

Aug slots should be tied to Mastery Rank, yea, I said it. That will give us a little bit of power throughout the mastery ladder but far from OPness.

Do you like the idea of Excalibur getting an ability-activated weapon (ie, an energy Skana)?

-> No opinion

Makes no difference to me.

As long as the new skill works for him, it can be whatever.

In your opinion, should weapons be included as crafting requirements for other weapons?

-> Yes, but only some weapons.

Latron -> Tiberon kinda made sense (though the Forma was a bit expensive (for what I assume is intended as a straight upgrade of an early-game weapon into an early-midgame weapon)... although given the AkJagara, Aksomati, Dual Raza - I probably shouldn't be complaining).

Speaking of those weapons...

As long as there's a single straight upgrade, it makes sense.

Once you start dipping into side-grades, alternates, etc.... less cool.

If for no other reason than mastery, most(?) people will want them, eventually, which means recreating a weapon you're built, used, mastered and recycled - just to use it as a component for something else.

(Those 10 Neural Sensors for a Dual Raza... Ouch man. Ouch.

I have over 300 Orokin Cells, thousands of Oxium, millions of Alloy Plates/Nano Spores.

I don't think I've ever had more than 80 Neural Sensors at a time.)

-----

Do you think the requirements are too prohibitive,

Depends on the specific weapon in question. (Soma-kin, I'm looking at you.)

or do the requirements make those weapons more interesting?

Interesting? No. But crafting weapons from weapons (at least should) give the player some idea of what to expect.

Latron -> Tiberon and AkStilleto -> Aksomati are a good example of this, any other issues aside.

What do you think is a good balance between too hard and too easy to craft?

A new player is already hammered with the required rare resources to craft most of the market weapons (2-4-6 Neurodes for every Grineer weapon, 5 Morphics for most Tenno weapons, Neurodes + Gallium for Corpus weapons, and that's ignoring the rare resources that go into Forma for clantech).

Should the statistics of weapons reflect how hard they are to craft?

It would be a step towards actual structured weapon-tiering, assuming you decide to go that route for progression.

Good or bad, ymmv. I don't know.

How frequently do you use Augment Mods?

Voted -> Often.

Should probably have voted -> Sometimes or even Rarely.

Some augs I use all the time.

Most aren't worth the opportunity cost (i.e. the mod slot they'd occupy).

Also - see next.

In your opinion, is a Super/Prime Forma a good idea?

There are 2 different issues in play here.

1) I think that the whole 'Forma = rank reset, start from 0' is a crappy mechanic. As such, a multi-slot-polarizing Forma is a bandaid. It doesn't actually fix anything.

2) Define 'good'.

To what purpose? More power creep?

The Mod system, as stands, has 2 limitations - mod points and mod slots.

Potatos greatly increase the former, straight up doubling your capacity. Forma let you effectively double it again.

Whether this is 'fine' because you're putting the resources and effort into it, ymmv.

But it lets you effectively ignore one of the two innate limitations on character power.

Is giving players more power, given recent changes and the general state of things really what you want to be doing?

I mean, hey! Don't get me wrong: I'd love a multi-polarity ('flex') slot.

Just like I'd love a Primed Streamline, Primed Intensify, Primed Stretch and Primed Rapid Resilience.

Or just like I'd love a couple more mod slots for my Volt P. After all, it'd be a shame to let those excess mod points go to waste.

Heck, with Forma, I would need at least 3 more slots to use all those 16 points.

( = polarity for an aug, - polarity for Streamline, V polarity for a rank 7 Blind Rage.)

More if I Forma a couple more of my existing slots.

Voted -> No.

As with weapon mods (mandatory mods limiting the customisation that Mods 2.0 was supposed to allow, etc.), frame mods (and corrupted mods, but I digress; ) need a rethink.

Or possibly the system as a whole does, but I doubt that'll happen either way.

In your opinion, does Warframe’s chat need a rework?

-> Yes, chat needs some work.

Selection/Filtering of inline messages.

'New message' notification for tabs that aren't your currently-open one.

Copy-paste support.

'Pin to location'.

In no particular order, and off the top of my head.

Edited by Chroia

Excalibur and valkyr both need the archwing melee aspect added to their repertoire .. The auto lock pounce thing.

Weapons should only be requirements for weapons that are an obvious upgrade to the weapons used as materials.

Super forma might be ok if it either a) increases base stats, b) adds extra mod slots, or c) doesn't unrank the items .

Chat is a big issue. It's kinda good how it is but being able to see all chats and respond with appropriate /xyz command to specific tabs without switching tabs would be a blessing. This brings to mind all the issues with clan and alliance moderation and I think would be best bundled in with whatever upgrades and improvement might come along. Namely seeing various alliance memberclans player lists, clan downsizing, and chat ban/mute for clan and alliance

Augment Slot

I am completely against having an augment slot, with the current state of Augments.

The mod slot system is, at its base, a give and take system. Even mods like Streamline, Intensify, etc, with no stated downside, still have the problem of consuming a slot and mod energy. The mod energy consumption is rendered less important by the use of Forma, though. But the cost of a slot is still an important factor. Regardless of how powerful a mod is, it has the inherent cost of not allowing you to use a slot.

This is the beauty of the Warframe customization system, as opposed to a skill tree. By its nature, everything has a cost. It's not weighted by, oh, I can only spend one more point in the durability section - should it go to shields or health or armor? Every mod is compared against every other one in ranking usefulness.

Adding an Augment slot would take Augment mods outside of this thinking. Augments would be weighted only against each other, which isn't exactly terrible, but all augmented abilities are objectively more powerful than their base counterparts.

This sounds strange, with augments such as Pool of Life. However, every augmented ability introduces some new functionality without reducing the base ability. That is, Well of Life is still usable for its original purpose with the Augment on, and then some.

With some frames, it doesn't matter with the sheer terribleness of its augments. But eventually, better augments will be introduced that are on par with the better augments. If an augment slot were introduced, you don't have to give up a core mod for that Irradiating Disarm or Resonance. You get the benefit with the new content without sacrificing something from before.

This is called power creep.

So we can

1) Balance the augment mods so that they are not lumped with Maglev and Provoked in terms of usefulness, without adding augment slots.

This solution is pretty self-explanatory. They should add something MEANINGFUL to gameplay, and shouldn't be overshadowed by another skill on the frame. 

2) Redo all the augments to allow them the extra Augment slot.

Now, my previous statement was not exactly accurate. All augmented ability are objectively more powerful than their base abilities except for one: Funnel Clouds.

Funnel Clouds shifts Tornado from an unreliable CC ability to an unreliable damage/proc ability, with neither better (or at least the same) in all scenarios. An augment that comes with its own drawback. 

If every augment were like this, then adding augment slots wouldn't necessarily introduce more power creep.

Energy Skana: Only if Excalibur gets his armor buffed to Valkyrs range. Melee builds need armor.

Augments: I don't roll out without an augment anymore. I'd love a dedicated slot.

Weapons as ingredients: As a collector I'd love to have all the guns at 30 sitting pretty in my armory. Using them as ingredients just annoys me.

Prime Forma: If it gives me the benefits of 3 or more Forma then yeah sure. If it's just 2 it's kinda eh.

Chat: I don't use chat. It's also pretty out of the way. If I want to use chat I actually have to make an effort to open it and use it. This is a good thing.

Edited by Ziegrif

Excalibur's ult sounds potentially interesting, yet at the same time potentially bland. It'll depend largely on how it plays out, but at the end of the day have you guys actually put any thought into how this ability will mesh with existing gameplay? You talked about how Chroma was supposed to be a team-buffer when he's got ONE ability that works within a 12m radius. You talked about how Limbo would be a useful support and ended up creating a team-troll on par with Loki and Vauban. Time and time again the community has taken content you produce in directions you never expected it to go, and each of those times your reactions to those circumstances have been sub-par. I find it hard to invest in hype for ideas that ultimately just sound like more thoughtless fanservice. 

Including weapons in recipes is a semi-decent concept, but your execution is terrible. Half the time your weapon choices make only vague sense, and the complete lack of lore backing up the integration strips away everything that might distract players from what this "feature" really is: an artificial extension of crafting time and increase to necessary resource investments. At the very least, weapon crafting components ought to be used to establish a tiering order, but considering your tiering system is as ramshackle as they come that's not exactly an option on the table until you get your game balance in order. At the very least, don't force players to claim weapons from their foundry in order to use them for crafting until you get this system sorted out.

Augment mods are something I don't pay a ton of attention to, unless they sound fun.

Super-forma sounds like a terrible idea. I don't care how it works; Forma is already enough of a balance-factor wrench as it is. Your game balance is far out-of-whack. Fix this before you add anything more that makes additional power available across the board. Or am I not just being paranoid when I say that balance doesn't actually matter to you, and that it's just this vague and annoying concept a few of your fans keep pestering you about now and then? From what I can tell, you guys still aren't sure where you want this game to go, so I'd advise against piling on additional content you don't really have much control of just to earn some temporary brownie-points with your gear-junkie community. 

Excalibur getting an ability-activated weapon (ie, an energy Skana)?

Interesting Idea, and one that I think requires a lot of thought about before this is attempted...

1: Please don't make it a bloody light-sabre or a Skana re-skin. Excalibur, the Sword, is one of the strongest known legends around the world, the sword, should carry this weight visually.

2: Excal's current energy pool couldn't handle the use of a Power/Time drain on his merge energy pool, so without some stat reworks to bring him up to par with other melee-centered frames (Energy/Armor) he is really just going to feel out of place being that close to high level enemies.

3: Rework Excalibur Prime visually to include this Sword as a part of his golden armor. More to the point, let’s get Excal Prime out into the community. It's been two years, I think others have waited long enough, with a new ability suite and improved Prime armor, I think this would be a perfect time to make him publicly available.

4: The energy wave thing is... Meh. Until we see what you guys are going to do with Damage Powers in general to make them viable in things like Trails, there is no real point in assuming this skill will be of any use in high end content. This also goes for a lot of other powers and stuff, but you guys know this.

In your opinion, should weapons be included as crafting requirements for other weapons?

Yes, but only Tenno Weapons. Do we steal the other factions’ weapons? Yes. But if we are going to build something from the ground up, Incorporate other tech and such, It has to have a base in our technology, and follow our design visually (I'm a fan for Orokin/Tenno Tech, can you tell?).

Kind of like the infested… because… you know… we be brother.

This method of crafting does cause a lot of "DAMN IT" moments when you have just sold a weapon and find out a week later you need it for the Reinforcement (Friend of mine JUST went through this with the Ripkaws.) But it's a hell of a way to bleed resources out of high end players, increases the value of Weapon Slots in general.

Just... don’t go making things require TOO much (IE: Anything requiring more than 3 days to complete is a bit much.)

How frequently do you use Augment Mods?

Almost Never. Mostly because they have no room in the builds I make, and the builds I make, are already using Forma, Aura Pols, and squeezing everything out of each point that I can, I just don’t have room for these "One off" polarity Mods that alter the way one skill works to an extent.

If I had a Slot set aside (that uses no points or polarities) then I would most likely go nuts using these mods. But until then, my builds have no room for anything other than completely game-changing levels of Derp. XD

In your opinion, is a Super/Prime Forma a good idea?

No, we already have a system in place, and while it would be nice to shortcut it sometimes, its part of the experience.

Could this make a hell of a Plat-Only Item, Yes, and if it does happen, this is the only place I want to see it, other than Log-in rewards and Gifts from Lotus.

In your opinion, does Warframe’s chat need a rework?

N/A: I only really play with folks I can get on comms with. That said, we do need a Tenno to English translator, and THAT would be cool to see in game.

EDIT: Grammer and Spell Checks are Tenno.

Edited by Arkfall

I think we absolutely need augment slots. In my opinion there is very little use for almost all augment mods when your trading something out that can be potentially essential to your build. If it wasn't essential, then it could have been replaced with a mod that is essential and allows you to push your warframe to a higher performance. Augments, while interesting in practice, hold back warframes that by using slots that are used by the more useful mods in the game. This is why I never use one, because while they are interesting, they are never useful enough to replace the big mods such as Steel Fiber for armor warframes, Flow and continuity for energy based warframes, and so on. 

You can't have augments that are useful without making them a borderline necessity for higher level play that the community develops on their own, and you can't make them interesting alternatives to warframe abilities without making them ineffective compared to the mods you've given up. So, to me, a slot is the only viable course of action.

Edited by Darkmoone1

1.) Power Creep and short-sighted design have rendered Excalibur useless on all fronts. Why would I choose something that can't become invincible at the press of a button? When will Cheat Engine become mandatory for basic progression?

2.) I hate this and want to see it gone. That, and dual secondaries being separate weapons need to go.

3.) I don't use Augment mods because they are nothing more than ability bandaids locked behind an absurd, multi-layered grind barricade.

4.) No. Warframe needs its entire progression system gutted and replaced with something less antagonizing and with more depth. Progression is broken beyond repair yet you're too oblivious to actually realize it.

5.) I don't care about chat, not when there's already so many other fundamental disasters with the game right now.

Re: augment slots:

I think Augment slots should unlock with mastery. This would make mastery actually meaningful - which would be a win-win for players and DE. It would be a win for DE because players would be more likely to pay plat to help get content needed to gain further mastery. 

As for how this would be implemented, I have no strong feelings (could be something like one free augment slot for every warframe for each 5 levels of mastery - though my initial inclination would be to make it instead one free slot per mastery level, but it would be up to the players to determine which of their frames get a slot. In other words, mastery 16 players would have 16  free augment slots for all of their warframes. They could choose to put 4 augment slots in 4 of their favourite frames, or else 16 augments in 16 frames, etc.) 

Still no word on a Zephyr rework?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/436475-concerns-of-a-zephyr-user-the-changes-to-zephyr-that-everyone-wants-but-de-always-ignores

Excalibur: That being said, I'm excited for the Excal rework, depending on how it's done. IMO Slash Dash is fine as it is, considering he is a starter frame. You aren't going to get zephyr with the better version of slash dash for a while anyways, and I think a level of progression is good. Radial Javelin IMO is fine as an ult, and should be kept while he's given a new 3. perhaps the new slash dash can be his 3?  

Weapon Ingredients: I understand the concept of using weapons as ingredients for some weapons, such as dual pistols using two single pistols? It never made sense to me though, why do I need a cell and 10k credits to pick up two guns I already have made? As well, further in the respect, Why can't I mod out each pistol separately? It's not too important there but it just doesn't make sense from a realistic standpoint, and yes I realize that this isn't real game space ninjas don't exist hur hur but there should still be an aspect of "believability".

Aug Slot: I honestly cannot believe that there wasn't an augment slot to begin with. People would be more likely to use augments if that was included.

Super Forma: The Super Forma is a great idea, if created its effect should definitely be keeping the item at 30, or whatever level it got super-forma'd at. 

Chat: Chat definitely needs a bit of work. I mean, it's functional just fine, with a couple bugs but nothing debilitating. It got a lot better with the inclusion of the various region / relay / recruiting / trading chat tabs, makes things way less cluttered. I'm not sure what we would change, but I think whatever improvements get suggested should be great. 

Edit: a word, and honestly honest honesty

Edited by HawksLuckyEyes