Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Lobby For Key Host! Why Not?

Mickey33

I have seen Warframe (WF) growing since beta but one function insists to stay: invite for void key. It is not extremely difficult to get void key nowadays in WF and the need for void loot is high. In recruiting chat, what I see is a total mess: hundred of text asking for people to join. WF has achieved so much, why not a lobby for people to click and join in? The host can create room, choose who to select whilst players can search for their wanted host. I am suggesting a lobby UI with rooms to search & join and a chat panel, just as we have in the recruiting chat. 

Isn't it so difficult? Rather than having to stick the eyes to the screen looking for a text and click on name (oh god I do not recall how long for that "right click on name to invite" to arrive). Besides, the host can control his or her team better. Countless of possibility to optimize a lobby, for example, displaying Mastery Rank, frame, key equipped, and time played. I believe such feature will make WF less of a hassle for players to jump into action.

I'd prefer if you could just set what you want out of people in void and people can queue up. Whenever someone goes to use a key, it checks the queue and then your requirements.

IE: Have to be minimum MR set by host, ping limits, etc.