Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today I Caved And Bought Some Achwing Weapons.

--Q--PyralisTT

Fluctus, Velocitus and Dual Decurion. I also said i was going to buy the Elytron if the didn't get the harness while leveling those weapons but i got it after leveling my last one(That is after almost 60 runs of Caelus). I have never ever bought anything but i really really really really hate those archwing missions. And from this point on any new archwing parts added to archwing exterminate or sabotage i'm just going to buy it.

Edited by PyralisTT

Why would you buy Archwing weapons if you hate Archwing?

well i have everything else max ranked with multiple forma. So i bought it to rank it up and put forma in it incase there is an event where i might have to use one of them. Plus doing a 5-10 min sabotage/exterminate mission to not receive a reward is very annoying. Especially when i have done so many runs of those gamemodes.

Edited by PyralisTT

Velocitus was a good buy

Put some forma on it

Snipe things like a space bauce at 2k + meters

It still irritates me to no end that a weapon called the Velocitus has a slower projectile velocity than regular powder-cartridge guns. When it's a railgun. When the point of a railgun is to accelerate a projectile faster and farther than what is possible with powder-cartridges. WHY, DE. WHY.

It still irritates me to no end that a weapon called the Velocitus has a slower projectile velocity than regular powder-cartridge guns. When it's a railgun. When the point of a railgun is to accelerate a projectile faster and farther than what is possible with powder-cartridges. WHY, DE. WHY.

The more you try to get logical, warframe will break even more. Power ranger ninjas in space with super powers is not even logical to begin with.

Edited by saltygr33n

I'm pretty sure in many cases it's actually the opposite.

Personally I haven't purchased a weapon/warframe from the market in a long time, but I think it stands to reason that it's less about the weapons and modes themselves and more about the RNG associated with them. 

So personally, if I felt inclined to buy an Archwing weapon from the market, t wouldn't be because I hate Archwing and thus grinding it is a pain, but rather I enjoy Archwing but the odds have not been in my favor so rather that mercilessly drag myself through a sea of RNG, I want to buy that new Archwing weapon to enhance my Archwing experience. 

People who hate Archwing, as I personally used to when it was younger, don't play Archwing. Because duh, why would anyone play a mode they hated or felt wasn't rewarding? So likewise, people who hate playing Archwing are likely not the ones buying Archwing weapons from the market - because again as you stated, who would buy weapons for a mode they don't play?

My point is, rest assured that the group of people who hate Archwing and the group of people who buy Archwing weapons from the market likely overlap very little. 

I'm pretty sure in many cases it's actually the opposite.

Personally I haven't purchased a weapon/warframe from the market in a long time, but I think it stands to reason that it's less about the weapons and modes themselves and more about the RNG associated with them. 

So personally, if I felt inclined to buy an Archwing weapon from the market, t wouldn't be because I hate Archwing and thus grinding it is a pain, but rather I enjoy Archwing but the odds have not been in my favor so rather that mercilessly drag myself through a sea of RNG, I want to buy that new Archwing weapon to enhance my Archwing experience. 

People who hate Archwing, as I personally used to when it was younger, don't play Archwing. Because duh, why would anyone play a mode they hated or felt wasn't rewarding? So likewise, people who hate playing Archwing are likely not the ones buying Archwing weapons from the market - because again as you stated, who would buy weapons for a mode they don't play?

My point is, rest assured that the group of people who hate Archwing and the group of people who buy Archwing weapons from the market likely overlap very little.

I think you're mostly right, but based on the OP's original post and subsequent response to mine he's in both groups and doing it for mastery/completion. Which seems kind of sad to me but it's his choice.

"O M GOODNESS today at school Jennifer called me fat but jokes on her Im just 16 and pregnant (gonna be such a milf lol) but it's Darrel's baby and she's always had such a crush on him but he doesn't want her cuz her uterus is liiiiiiiiike so lamesauce compared to mine. She should learn to get her hairdid where I do and maybe she'll find a man like my Darrel idgaf if hes 30 and in jail least I know who my baby daddy is MMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM gurl."

Im sorry I thought we were making useless blog posts today as clickbait.

Completionist. Intersting as it is getting a lot of attention after Mogamu highlighted it as a serious Warframe community problem. I am a completionist, at least when it comes to Warframe, and though I agree with much of what Mogamu had to say and look forward to his follow up on the subject, I can't help but wonder what else there is too do. I mean, while we wait for lore and more substantive updates like, changes to mission types, raids, and overhauls to systems and game modes. Anyways, it is interesting.

Yep the RNG in Archwing is ridiculous 

This is probably the most immediate feedback that applies to Archwing. The rewards for the missions are not sufficient, yet. The mode needs more content and diversity too, and that might allow better drops and rewards, but that is a matter of time. For, now it seems like the drop rates should take into considerations the limited number of drop items/rewards. Of course, that might be why the drop rates are so bad, to keep the limited rewards from being acquired to fast. Its a conundrum, as long as Archwing is on the back burner.