Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

your best place to find rubedo?

mesmer

thats the hardest item for me to find by far. i remember when i was saving it up to buy ash it took me like 10 hours to find 500 rubedo.

it always only drops for me 1-5 times in every 3 to 4 runs and even then i only get between 12-25 each drop. ive seen people post screen shots showing off something about a weapon or a blueprint they have and i noticed they had like 2300 rubedo or some crazy number.

so come on, give me those juicy rubedo drop spots please ;c

Earth and Pluto. I farm it if i am bored. Check every locker, every supply crate. Take your time find the side rooms and explore everything. Also make sure you kill everything as the enemys also have a chance to drop Rubedo. Some runs i walk out with 24, others i walk out with 300. It does not seem specific in place of farming, all about luck if you ask me.

Honestly, the best way i've found is earth storage containers. enemies drop them occasionally but some missions i come out with 150+ from lockers and containers alone. The breakable containers seem to hold them alot of the time

You don't need to subject yourself to Vay Hek in Everest, he is kind of a #$&(%.

To change things up, just start at the beginning of Earth and fight your way through it (again). Make sure to get every storage container, kill every enemy, backtrack if you have spawns behind you and open every locker. Me and my buddies call it scrounging runs.