Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva & Aegis Blocking Stamina Consumption?

shut

Question

So most of us are aware that the S&A was recently stealth-buffed to be far more effective at blocking. After playing around with my S&A and my Dakra Prime, though, I realized that I didn't notice that big of a difference between the two-- the Dakra seems to also be blocking significantly more efficiently than before, and the S&A isn't exactly the impenetrable wall that I was expecting it to be.

So, for those of you who have experimented with the new S&A blocking, I have a few questions--

- Is the damage cut by a simple multiplier (e.g. the S&A takes 50% less stamina damage than other melee weapons)?

- Or, does the S&A have any unique attributes on top of that (e.g. some sort of maximum stamina that can be removed in one bullet, so level 999 Ballistas don't instantly reduce your stamina to zero)?

- Are the blocking mechanics any different at all? Like, can the S&A block any attacks that other weapons can't?

Thank

Edited by SortaRandom

3 answers to this question

Stealth-buff? Any notes on what it was?

I've seen lots of people mentioning that the stamina consumption was reduced for the S&A, and it definitely seems to be more efficient than before. But that's just about all the information I have on it. xD

I'm just wondering what the specifics of the new blocking are, since other people seem to have tested it much more (I remember one guy even mentioning a Warrior's Grip + Rage build for the S&A for near-infinite energy generation or something like that).