Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howdy

Magicfingers

They call me Magicfingers (also my ingame name). I'm relatively new to online gaming since I mostly play solo stuff (and play it badly when I do), but I try. Sooner or later I'll be joining groups to play because I figure it might make the game easier. So if I happen to join a group you're in, don't get too mad at me if i die often in game. I am an old, disabled guy with nothing but time on my hands. So far I've played Warframe a few times and from what I've seen of it, I like it. Maybe if I play it enough I'll get to know the game and what I'm supposed to do...besides die that is...LOL. Might even pop up in the forums with some very stupid questions about stuff most people would already know from time to time.

I'm a quiet kinda guy...don't talk to much...but I listen well and learn from what I hear. Anyways, for what it's worth, I'm here and ready, willing, and somewhat able to play the game. Have a nice day.

Welcome! Feel free to add me, my ingame name is Havenbrook. I would love to group with you sometime. I would be more then willing to help you out when I can and advice or suggestions are always free if you would like them from me!! Hope to see you soon! :)

Edited by Havenbrook