Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobility Themed Warframe. Caghyr

Revel72

Description:

This is Caghyr warframe used by Tenno assassins requiring high speed foot travel frame. Order to pursue and take downs in high speeds.

Lotus:

This is Caghyr the assassin and one of the many who were not caught even by a homing bullet.

Stats:

Health: 90 (210 at Level 30)

Shields: 100 (350 at level 30)

Energy: 100 (175 at level 30)

Shield regeneration: 24 per second.

Armor: 35

Sprint speed: 1.05

(Tweaked energy capacity from 150 to 175 in level 30, shield capacity at level 30 nerfed to 400 from 450. Health nerfed at level 30 from 240 to 210. Sprint Speed nerfed to 1.05 from 1.45. Removed passive)

Abilities:

Sprint overdrive:

When activated Caghyr passively increases his sprint speed as he is running. While sprinting chance of enemy hitting him decreases depending how long Caghyr has had been running. Upon deactivation of ability all buffs acquired will be lost.

Dodge chance cap: 55%

Dodge chance at activation: 5%

Dodge chance increase per second spent in Sprint overdrive: 2.5%

Sprint speed cap: 40%

Sprint speed increase per second spent in Sprint overdrive: 1.5%

Sprint speed at activation: 2.5%

Energy cost: 10

Energy consumption per second spent in Sprint overdrive: 4

Leveled up upgrades: Can jump at level 1. Can wall jump 2. Buffs are not lost if bullet jump is executed in level 3. When maxed you can shoot and use light melee weapon attacks.

Ability duration: 20 seconds + duration mods.

Dash:

While on the ground Caghyr dashes to aimed direction. While aiming down sights press A,W,S,D to dodge incoming ranged or melee attacks this dash protects you from all except Area on Effect damage. While dashing on the ground Caghyr can not be stunned or slowed. Can be used to go through enemies.

Dash duration: 1.3 seconds.

Energy cost: 15

Dodge chance while ground dashing: 100%

Split Second Motions:

Caghyr increases overall movement speed, attack speed, holster rate and reduces reload time of himself and nearby allies.

overall movement speed increase: 2.5/5/7.5/10%

Attack speed buff: 5/10/15/20%

Holster rate: 10/20/30/40%

Reload time decrease: 15/20/25/30%

Energy cost: 75

Ability duration: 6/9/12/15 seconds.

When activated allies in range of: 2/4/6/8 meters will receive the buff.

Cast time: 1 second. Can be cast while mid air.

My ideas for ability 4:

Barrier Breaker:

Caghyr accelerates to speed what breaks the sound barrier. Causing all enemies near of Caghyr's acceleration location get stunned and loose ability to hear completely.

Bullet time:

Caghyr accelerates to extremely high speed and allows this to intercept incoming projectiles and take down enemies. Enemy actions are slowed massively for few seconds.

Let me know if I forgot something. Thanks for reading and I hope you like the concept of fully non damage but medium Crowd Control warframe. Please consider placing a reply and a like. See ya later.

Edited by Revel72

It isn't a bad idea its just I happen to think it would be too speed runner friendly LOL. I could imagine squads of these in exterminations etc.

Yeah I know. Although I do love speed running myself too. It is art too. Anyway can you send me these kind of thoughts in... PMs... Whoops I forgot to put the duration on the first ability. Thanks for noting me... Hideously.

i hope it's red and 3 times faster than ordinary frames.

jokes aside, i really like this. I'm a speedster too, but i think 4th ability will be hard to implement.

Some ability idea:

Ricochet :

Only usable while airborne

Caghyr will dash to the aiming direction, when he/she meet ground/wall/object he will kick it and gain momentum/kinetic energy and launch to your next aiming direction. (with extra speed for x duration)

Hope you understand what i meant, sorry for the engrish. :)

edit : oh, don't forget casting speed for 3rd ability.

Edited by JDP04

i hope it's red and 3 times faster than ordinary frames.

jokes aside, i really like this. I'm a speedster too, but i think 4th ability will be hard to implement.

Some ability idea:

Ricochet :

Only usable while airborne

Caghyr will dash to the aiming direction, when he/she meet ground/wall/object he will kick it and gain momentum/kinetic energy and launch to your next aiming direction. (with extra speed for x duration)

Hope you understand what i meant, sorry for the engrish. :)

edit : oh, don't forget casting speed for 3rd ability.

Your English is better than mine. Or at least what comes on when I write short sentences.

Your idea for 4th ability is good but I think both of our ideas will be difficult to execute to DE.

Ahh here it comes what people tend to say a lot these days... Time is money... well most of people wont have a lot of money always but for time well we have a lot of it so lets enjoy it rather than doing everything quickly ...

Well as you can guess im not a big fan of speedrunning but i like your idea the frame could be really usefull to a huge percentage of people

Ahh here it comes what people tend to say a lot these days... Time is money... well most of people wont have a lot of money always but for time well we have a lot of it so lets enjoy it rather than doing everything quickly ...

Well as you can guess im not a big fan of speedrunning but i like your idea the frame could be really usefull to a huge percentage of people

I don't think something what is mildly squishy. Doesn't have any CC or damage. Will be any useful to huge percentage of people... But something what I hope.

• 4 months later...

An idea for a fourth ability:

Name pending

Caghyr accelerates itself to the point that it can effortlessly redirect enemy fire with ease, Caghyr can still shoot whilst in this form, enemy fire is redirected in a cone around the players reticule, and projectiles from enemy fire are sent at faster speeds than muzzle velocity. Caghyr is basically immune to damage, but it drains substantial ammounts of energy.

(basically like the Quicksilver scene from that xmen movie where wolverine goes back in time.)

Edited by (XB1)gnashermaster97

An idea for a fourth ability:

Name pending

Caghyr accelerates itself to the point that it can effortlessly redirect enemy fire with ease, Caghyr can still shoot whilst in this form, enemy fire is redirected in a cone around the players reticule, and projectiles from enemy fire are sent at faster speeds than muzzle velocity. Caghyr is basically immune to damage, but it drains substantial ammounts of energy.

(basically like the Quicksilver scene from that xmen movie where wolverine goes back in time.)

I saw that scene in a video. Really good idea but quite difficult to execute from developer perspective. Specially what comes on Grineer.

Really good idea but quite difficult to execute from developer perspective. Specially what comes on Grineer.

well my idea was for it to have an afterimage affect like when goku from dbz is using afterimage. and then mayhaps speed up standard animations (other than walking and running) to make it seem like it's going fast as the flash.

well my idea was for it to have an afterimage affect like when goku from dbz is using afterimage. and then mayhaps speed up standard animations (other than walking and running) to make it seem like it's going fast as the flash.

Dunno that would be highly depending on Devs how they would like to execute it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5.1.2016 at 8:40 PM, (XB1)gnashermaster97 said:

your bump might be shamed, but i still love the idea.  you will get no shame from me

Thought everybody had ignored this. Although I do still need to come up as passive or the ability thing will work as one.

3 words: Wall. Running. Ability.  

Magnetize her feet and have the capability of running on walls and ceilings for a short time as if they were the ground

I'm very attached to Loki run speed because he is weak so that is one way of surviving many battles. So may a little less run speed? :)

Personally I do not like the idea of all abilities being useable from unranked. Mostly because part of leveling is unlocking and increasing the power of each ability.

Not too much of a fan of the Air Dash. Mostly because of Zephyr being around and the air is her thing.

Bullet Time sounds awesome but implementation would be hard in a group and especially with hit-scan weapons having no travel time.

On 1.5.2016 at 7:59 PM, vatterix said:

3 words: Wall. Running. Ability.  

Magnetize her feet and have the capability of running on walls and ceilings for a short time as if they were the ground

I'm very attached to Loki run speed because he is weak so that is one way of surviving many battles. So may a little less run speed? :)

Personally I do not like the idea of all abilities being useable from unranked. Mostly because part of leveling is unlocking and increasing the power of each ability.

Not too much of a fan of the Air Dash. Mostly because of Zephyr being around and the air is her thing.

Bullet Time sounds awesome but implementation would be hard in a group and especially with hit-scan weapons having no travel time.

Finally. Some triple A feedback. Thank you I will get to work.

3 hours ago, Revel72 said:

Finally. Some triple A feedback. Thank you I will get to work.

<3 Imma follow this thread. Most of my time on the forums is reading and commenting on build concepts because I want them all in the game :P

13 hours ago, vatterix said:

<3 Imma follow this thread. Most of my time on the forums is reading and commenting on build concepts because I want them all in the game :P

I made some changes to running speed, removed current passive [Will need to come up with one], removed air dash and still thinking about fitting 4th ability.