Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did De Reduce The Number Of Dig Sites In Excavation?

--Q--PyralisTT

In U16 they said that "The Excavation scanner has been removed from the mission instead giving 3 dig sites at once" but recently i have only been seeing 2 dig sites. I remember seeing 3 on the ground about a week or 2 ago where we activated 2 and when the first was finished the persons at the first will run to the third but the third isn't appearing until the first excavator disappears.

Edited by PyralisTT

it should be three.

new Dig Sites are separated by 30 second Timers, so they cannot come any faster than that.

if you complete two or three at once, you can end up with times that you have less than three.

Edit:

there is also a bug that sometimes when you trigger a Excavator, it won't hit the ground for quite some time.

this is not intended functionality, but the bug has not been pinned down and resolved yet.

Edited by taiiat

for some reason my mind had an image where we had an excavation mission~

but not just any Excavation mission, it'll be just one giant drill excavation defense mission~

we still feed it energy cells though, but these cells are size of fomarian cores~

It'll be like the Raid style with 8 players, having to lead the cores to the drill~

it should be three.

new Dig Sites are separated by 30 second Timers, so they cannot come any faster than that.

if you complete two or three at once, you can end up with times that you have less than three.

Edit:

there is also a bug that sometimes when you trigger a Excavator, it won't hit the ground for quite some time.

this is not intended functionality, but the bug has not been pinned down and resolved yet.

i think this is accurate judging from my recent experience in Triton

it should be three.

Edit:

We waited alot longer than 30 seconds between excavators waiting for all 3 to appear but it only had 2 appear. Also there want the bug. It didnt even have the option to activate a third one.

We waited alot longer than 30 seconds between excavators waiting for all 3 to appear but it only had 2 appear. Also there want the bug. It didnt even have the option to activate a third one.

if you haven't restarted Warframe since that session, grab the Evolution Engine Log (EE.Log) from your Warframe folder and submit it to Support, explaining what was going on.

(Warframe wipes the Log each time you launch it, so if you have done so, the Log is gone)

on Vista/7 systems (and probably 8 but i don't remember), you may find this at %localappdata%/Warframe.