Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Datamass vanishing bug makes a comeback

Jadobe

So I was on eurasia and after destroying the reactor the datamass objctive appeared. After gathering the datamasses i went and scoured every corner of the ship (was rubedo farming) and suddenly the datamass was gone from my hand and, I still tried to go to extraction but no deal said bring the data masses and had to abort mission.

I apologize if this is a known issue but to add to the original post, earlier today (being my first day playing) I was playing a mission requiring collection of the 4 datamasses with 3 other players. There was a connection issue which seemed to happen to all of us, and only 2 of the players joined the game again. The 4th, missing player, was the one carrying the datamasses prior to the disconnection/reconnection situation and there was no datamass to be found, so all of us eventually had to abort the mission.

I would try to recall more information as to then when and where, but something perhaps its just an issue with the DM carrier disconnecting and the mission item being lost with that person.