The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Makes A Good Warframe Player

(PSN)geraldy19

Team player - Don't be that guy who runs off by them-self in a T4S that's been planned for 40 mins and screws the spawns.

Has a brain and is willing to use it - I have nothing to add to this, I'm sure everyone's come across "that guy"

Listens - Oh my goodness the number of players (high or low MR) who think they're right about everything...the wiki is there for a reason.

Has knowledge of game mechanics - They do need to be able to use their powers effectively.

Knowledge. Knowing the right equipment for the selected mission. Knowing the full potentional of your waframe and making proper use of it. Knowing to use your surroundings to your advantage etc.

Basically just know sh*t.

A good player's end of mission screen should have all yellow numbers. Yes even the dmg taken because it means you took the most hits and still outperformed your squad.

Definitely not.

I once had a player who did that. We lost 7 minutes into a survival because of him. He got lots of kills. He did tons of damage. He moved the spawns across the map, so we didn't get any life support drops, and he didn't pick any up, so we burned through our capsules and ran out of LS totally. After the mission failure screen, he blamed the rest of the team for obviously dropping the ball, since he had the most damage and kills(and least taken, since he was a rhino with iron skin), but the truth of the matter is that he was the reason we lost.

No one would consider him a "good player" but himself.

I agree, mostly because the reason why is that the yellow numbers mean you just got the highest percentage, doesn't mean you didn't go down all the time or stolen kills from others.

Stolen kills? Really does that even matter in that game?

I agree, mostly because the reason why is that the yellow numbers mean you just got the highest percentage, doesn't mean you didn't go down all the time or stolen kills from others.

It also doesn't mean you played well. I got highest damage done and lowest damage taken (0% .. yay Rhinosaucerous) and I know I buggered up plenty of times. xD

Stolen kills? Really does that even matter in that game?

Sometimes. It happens. Honestly, everyone likes killing the enemies in the game either to show off or to get points. 

I kill them to complete the stupid objective or collect resources.

Sometimes. It happens. Honestly, everyone likes killing the enemies in the game either to show off or to get points.

I kill them to complete the stupid objective or collect resources.

There is a good point there. Kills don't really matter, what matters is the damage you deal... Unless you use a bow or are a good shot. I've been top damage, and top kills a lot with a Paris P and Valkyr, playing with Rhino Boltor Primers and Soma Primers.

Love when they are a-holes and think they are immortals by running into crowds at T3/4 Survivals and almost insta-dying, then blaming the team for it.. While i revive him..without taking a single bit of damage at all.

Nothing. This is a casual game. You play for the shinies and for the endless hrs of shooting/blowing the crap out of mobs that eventually out-scale you.

Skill is non-existant. I have no idea what people are saying when they say this game has an element of skill.

It requires no strategy, little situational awareness, little twitch reflex, little game knowledge and little time dedication (in terms of mechanics, not mods or ranking mods).

Anyone with 1/2 a brain and basic computer skills will be a "good warframe player".

Not leaving in raid 3rd stage , being patient , using weapons for fun , not for DeePeeAs

i agree, i was using Rakta Ballistica when it first came out, and i had this MR16 guy ask "why are you using that S#&$ty gun" well first cause i can and i like it