The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Tactical Alert: Phoenix Intercept (Escalation)

(PSN)OkiroBenihime_

I know these events and Tactical Alerts are the same for both PC and consoles but my question is what the hell are you guys thinking with this type of TA especially?

To me it's just a stupid waste of time that only rewards you with a head ache.

The conclave restriction would be fine if the enemies weren't at an insanely high level.

Games are meant to be fun and sometimes challenging but never frustrating like this TA.

I don't know what you guys were thinking but hopefully you never do something stupid like this again.

I know these events and Tactical Alerts are the same for both PC and consoles but my question is what the hell are you guys thinking with this type of TA especially?

To me it's just a stupid waste of time that only rewards you with a head ache.

The conclave restriction would be fine if the enemies weren't at an insanely high level.

Games are meant to be fun and sometimes challenging but never frustrating like this TA.

I don't know what you guys were thinking but hopefully you never do something stupid like this again.

You must know the story behind it.  When PI released on PC there was a bug that would randomly make the enemies jump up in level to over 100.  After they patched it people requested they bring that level of difficulty back.  So DE went ahead and added the Escalation with the enemies set to Lvl 100 to 150 and a Conclave of 400.  They even stated when it was released that this was kind of a one off.  Because they did it for PC they did it for us.

And honestly with a good team it is REALLY fun, and with a great team it is silly easy.