Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Prime Melee Randomly Stops Working

Shinobu_Scorpion

This has happened almost everytime that I have used Glaive Prime. Randomly I won't be able to melee at all. This seems to happen only when I am using my warframe's powers and melee in quick succession and have found no way to fix it except ending the mission (have tried ground slamming and falling off the map but not dieing and reviving).

This has happened almost everytime that I have used Glaive Prime. Randomly I won't be able to melee at all. This seems to happen only when I am using my warframe's powers and melee in quick succession and have found no way to fix it except ending the mission (have tried ground slamming and falling off the map but not dieing and reviving).

Some testing on my own end:

Certain things (powers, interaction with objects, and using a melee attack) disable melee for a short time. If the animation/script that disables melee gets interrupted (via knockdown, falling off a ledge, using a power), sometimes the lockout command doesn't terminate, best I can tell. Doing something that prevents melee access entirely sometimes fixes it. Death (not bleedout), using powers, and getting hit by a knockdown are all things that sometimes fix it, but this is something that happens for every melee weapon. I think I had it happen once to my Sancti Castanas after getting knocked down. Doing a sliding jump, and attempting to fire during the forward flip fixed it for me.