Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Miss 3 Catalysts In 6 Hours (Edited Feedback)

Gekker

Again, fair enough, but make them plat only. Don't tease us with chances that we can't actually use.

lol w00t? speak for urself, even if i can catch only 1 alert out of 10 is still better than 0/10 !!

maybe stop being jelly about others is the best solution?

it's a pve game, the fact someone else can spend more time of his life into the game shouldn't hurt you at all

lol w00t? speak for urself, even if i can catch only 1 alert out of 10 is still better than 0/10 !!

maybe stop being jelly about others is the best solution?

it's a pve game, the fact someone else can spend more time of his life into the game shouldn't hurt you at all

Exactly

Again, fair enough, but make them plat only. Don't tease us with chances that we can't actually use.

You should be glad that the downvoting was removed.

Lots of people are like "you are a founder u got tons of plat u can't complain" it guess what? I still got my plats cuz I prefer to work for my stuff.

Call me lucky but since I started playing this game I only missed about half the potato alerts. Simply because my friends would text me whenever there is a good alert. And I'd text them when I see a good one.

Edited by MrFireShot

Who is 'us', this is just you, the times and rewards are determined through a random number generator so that it is a fair system, sometimes it will be at a time you can get them, sometimes it isn't but because it's random every timezone gets a fair chance. 

Almost no one agrees with you, this 'us' you speak of doesn't exist, people can use these chances, basically you are being ridiculously bitter and selfish by saying "If I miss my chance at free things, no one should have free things".

I definitely agree with doing some changes with the Alert system right now. No matter who you are, you will at some point feel horrible about it for some reason. Non-plat user? Missed a potato/helmet alert due to schedule (since it's compeltely random, all timezones are affected too :P). Plat user? Finally caved in and bought the Glaive/helmet. Glaive/Helmet BP shows up the next day. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I feel like this is deliberately designed to troll people :P

Jeez, all the QQing over something that costs like 20 plat in this thread is hilarious.

all the counter-QQing about "but DE won't make any money if the redesigned the alert system to be more user friendly" is hilarious too...

or that nobody seems to get it that alerts are rewarding players who watch twitter 24/7 instead of you know... playing the game.

Edited by KhanCipher

or that nobody seems to get it that alerts are rewarding players who watch twitter 24/7 instead of you know... playing the game.

Actually if u play the game u see alerts... unless you are blind but than i would argue about how the heck can u play...

Actually if u play the game u see alerts... unless you are blind but than i would argue about how the heck can u play...

"because somehow watching twitter and seeing an alert reward you want, then logging in to do said alert is the same as 'playing the game'."

any sane person knows that being glued to a social media site to be alerted to when something they want in-game does not equal playing the game, or is it just me or is it that everyone that doesn't have a problem with alerts are mostly the ones that threw money at the problem instead of... suggesting a better alert system?

it is random some day the people who didnt get it now will laught when they get them while the rest is offline sleeping working or what ever.

i have been waiting for reactors to show up and gues what i missed every single one of them that showed up since i started playing.

Get over it and just go on. It a free game so stop the complaining and just have fun.

Its a Freaking random System dont ask devs or any one to change it.

people are basicly saying i am importent so do the alerts when i am at home, wel it does not work that way.

I rather see them remove the twitter feed. Problem solved no1 wil complain any more cuzz they dont know what they missed

Edited by Nimis

fyi nothing is going to change because they know this is a more effective way to get people to log in, just like the rats you are. the forum whining is a small price to pay. gaming 2013

"because somehow watching twitter and seeing an alert reward you want, then logging in to do said alert is the same as 'playing the game'."

any sane person knows that being glued to a social media site to be alerted to when something they want in-game does not equal playing the game, or is it just me or is it that everyone that doesn't have a problem with alerts are mostly the ones that threw money at the problem instead of... suggesting a better alert system?

Warframe Alerts Twitter page open in chrome while playing...

After mission completes at solar map take a look at upper left hand corner of screen, look at planets for alert symbol...

Atl-Tab...

Refresh Chrome...

"?" alert?!?!  Nice...

Alt-Tab back into game...

Play mission...

Get new stuff...

Happy...

Edited by sushidubya

So much crying... must... close .. window... before my head starts to hurt.
It happens mate, alerts are random and not something this QQ:ing can change.

"Alerts are fine that's the reality, play more get more."

Edited by Chada