The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion to add different attack styles for the different weapons such as swords

Enfo

I have been trying and leveling up pretty much every single melee weapon in the game by now. I love the concept of using melee but i feel that almost all the weapons feel like using the exact same one except for being a different custom model and very few differences statwise.

Therefor i've thought that perhaps adding different types of attacks to each of them. Especially daggers feel like they're useless right now. They should be the fast attacking backstabbing assassin type of weapons, but instead they're just bad versions of the swords. The two new 2-handers are a good step into a new style, but both having the exact same attack animations and pretty much being the same weapon except for what they work for is quite a disappointment.

I really hope that this could be an actual thing to add way more diversity into weapon choices so that some weapons are not just left out.

I agree completely! The devs listen to our feedback and this is an important one for making me want to keep playing the game after the first few planets. Even making this a store platinum feature would be an awesome way to get free money from the player base

I agree completely! The devs listen to our feedback and this is an important one for making me want to keep playing the game after the first few planets. Even making this a store platinum feature would be an awesome way to get free money from the player base

Indeed, i would love it.