The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

It should definitely (i think?), I already had one but it added 3 days or so to mine

Hmm, I haven't tried on my account yet I'm asking on behalf of my boyfriend. He's tried the promo code a few times, logged and re-logged Warframe and still hasn't received the booster. Thought maybe it was like the booster weekends where it doesn't show up but if it's not stackable I would assume it would appear in the corner. 

Hmm, I haven't tried on my account yet I'm asking on behalf of my boyfriend. He's tried the promo code a few times, logged and re-logged Warframe and still hasn't received the booster. Thought maybe it was like the booster weekends where it doesn't show up but if it's not stackable I would assume it would appear in the corner. 

Best way to avoid having an issue is to just copy and paste the code. 

Best way to avoid having an issue is to just copy and paste the code. 

It wasn't that I was doing the code wrong, I'm very meticulous when it comes to things like that lol. I think the problem was that according to the website we were both signed in at the same time, so I signed out and the code worked. =]

It wasn't that I was doing the code wrong, I'm very meticulous when it comes to things like that lol. I think the problem was that according to the website we were both signed in at the same time, so I signed out and the code worked. =]

Oh, then that was definitely the problem. Happens to me all the time when I switch between my xb1 account and ps4 account. I have to clear my cache and everything before the site will work properly. 

Edited by (PS4)immanks102

Hotfix May 14th:

- Fixed issue scrolling with gamepad in Simaris research screen.

- Fixed a script error at end of conclave maps.

- Fixed exploit that allowed restricted gear in Tac alerts.

- Fixed filepath showing in tac alert requirements message.

Hotfix May 15th:

- Fixed unresponsive screen when trying to conclave in solo mode.

- Partial fix for Den of Kubrows occasionally loading incorrect mission type.

Indeed I have noticed, it happens on any warframe with their own (shoulder armor)  for instance, Mag prime has (Mag Prime shoulder peices).  

For some reason the right arm badge isn't showing up unless you actually have additional cosmetic armor attached to these frames, such as the daedalus shoulder pads etc....  (So it is affecting Frost, Mag, Rhino Prime, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Ember Prime, [i think volt does have his own shoulder armor peices, but I'm not sure it's affecting him, probably not Banshee either, she only has her own armor on her left shoulder.]  & any other frame that has their own "shoulder armor" when you look in Arsenal--->Warframe ---> appearance ---> Right shoulder.)

I bought the Daedalus, for the quick fix :)

I believe the badge is rendering, just behind the armor, sort of switched place with each other.