Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Did Sgt. Nef Anyo drop his sigil for you plz 

No nef has no sigil PS4 or PC

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sigils

current boss sigil (from wiki+ confirmed through farming them all on ps4)-  Alad V , Ambulas,Hyena Pack, Jackal, Lech, Lephantis, Lynx,Phorid, Raptor, Sargus Ruk, Vay Hek, Vor

Draice

Warframe Staff

• photo-thumb-22.png?_r=1368208322
  • ADMINISTRATOR
  • 746 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:06 AM

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that some sigils were held back. They'll be released in the future. These sigils include:

Sprag

Ven'kra Tel

Nef Anyo

Tyl Regor

Cheers,

Draice.

Nef is being replaced on mars and moved is why he was delayed(already happened on pc) and still is , idk about the others but none are in game yet

No nef has no sigil PS4 or PC

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sigils

current boss sigil (from wiki+ confirmed through farming them all on ps4)-  Alad V , Ambulas,Hyena Pack, Jackal, Lech, Lephantis, Lynx,Phorid, Raptor, Sargus Ruk, Vay Hek, Vor

Draice

Warframe Staff

• photo-thumb-22.png?_r=1368208322
  • ADMINISTRATOR
  • 746 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:06 AM

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that some sigils were held back. They'll be released in the future. These sigils include:

Sprag

Ven'kra Tel

Nef Anyo

Tyl Regor

Cheers,

Draice.

Nef is being replaced on mars and moved is why he was delayed(already happened on pc) and still is , idk about the others but none are in game yet

Thanks for the clarification .

I must say, one of the best things for me about this update is the improved loading times. 

Before this update I could be waiting 1 minute or more to load in to anywhere, missions/dojo/relays. Since this update it loads within seconds, even the start up loading screen takes only seconds. LOVE that! 

So when the update download hit 8GB, an error happened and it won't let me continue the download. I tried to delete the download and restart but it doesn't wanna restart due to the same error. I basically wasted 8GB of my download limit, not to mention the time as well and for what? I was really hoping to hear when exactly the "download all updates" problem will be solved so I can continue playing but looks like I won't for a while.

Edited by (PS4)Cpt_Rebellion

Is it safe to start the download yet?

Its been safe , it doesnt use any more space in the end(it just downloads all the patches and then deletes them after applying)

It will use more bandwith if thats an issue but it will run perfectly with no extra space used on the ps4 after it downloads and installs the patch

Love the new pvp but i noticed that the Dex Dakra for some reason has OP damage in this mode,it just takes 1  hit to kill you i also seen a rhino go down in 2 hits 1 hit removed his ion skin 2nd killed him,thought id let you know Drew anyway loving U16 so far ;) .

Edited by (PS4)richrich1991

Love the new pvp but i noticed that the Dex Dakra for some reason has OP damage in this mode,it just takes 1  hit to kill you i also seen a rhino go down in 2 hits 1 hit removed his ion skin 2nd killed him,thought id let you know Drew anyway loving U16 so far ;) .

Look at the PC patch notes for 16.4, it get's a nerf and apparently melee head shots count for us right now so you may just be clocking him the skull lol.

PSA: We are aware that the patcher is currently re-downloading all of the updates (again). We're looking into fixing the problem. 

.....yet another day and no update on "looking into fixing the problem" ... and people wonder why PS4 players feel like second rate customers

3 updates in and still no fix for antimatter drop periodically not absorbing damage when playing as client. I posted several times in updates and on the ps4 bugs section. Not even a word about it, this is ridiculous

Not surprised honestly, they really don't care much about us, they just dangle some shiny crap and pretty words and all the people who blindly defend them come running to attack anyone who speaks up against them.

Fact is, they really need to get their priorities straight and stop shafting the non-pc players.