Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

It would just seem silly to give us a update with just trials and nothing else I'd rather wait get it all in u16.5 instead at least then we'd have something to do versus now I hardly play anymore as a vet player I've lost interest. I'd run Pvp but I'm not into it I've heard it's terrible anyways lag is killer. So plus the next prime is coming so if we just wait it out get a massive huge update at least then it will keep us busy for a brief moment.

Has anyone noticed noticed that on Frost Prime I believe his right arm you cannot equipp an Emblem of any kind? I can equip my Clan emblem on one of his arms but none of the badges or my alliance emblem on his other it's broken please fix this thx

Yes I have noticed this, it also happens on the Mag prime too, and yes sir you are correct in thinking its the right arm too.

I'm gonna go collect screenshots just now and submit them for technical feedback, although I'm pretty sure one of the community mods has also noted this too.

Link to this bug here, with a temporary fix (for some)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456534-event-badgeprime-armor-rendering/#entry5083339

Hope this helps :)

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

Raids had performance issues on consoles.  DE is working on it, but haven't given an ETA on when we will get them.  In the last dev stream, they talked about a lot of performance improvements that have been made.

The PSA that raids would not be included was here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/442054-status-ps4-u163-information-trial-psa/#entry4907287

lol. why are there no mother £ffing nemesis nyxs on the MOTHER £ffing PLANE? the path of the RIGHTEOUS man should be beset on all sides by MOTHER £ffing NEMESES (plural 4 nemesis).

If I understand you correctly, DE said we will get the Nemesis skin in the next update.

Hopefully this is popular enough that if they forget it, enough Tenno will remind them and get it done. (Unlike the Eros arrow skins we never got. Yeah, I'm posting it again, still a bit irked that I never got any official response on us not getting those). 

lol. why are there no mother £ffing nemesis nyxs on the MOTHER £ffing PLANE? the path of the RIGHTEOUS man should be beset on all sides by MOTHER £ffing NEMESES (plural 4 nemesis).

Your language is not appreciated. Neither is your attitude. All of the information that you are ranting about is already on the forums.

I would truly know why RAID (Law of Retribution) did not enter the Update "Sanctuary" and if there was some sort of problem is managed to solve the problem to add in the next update for Ps4?

It is difficult for the end-game.

Awaiting.

I'm pretty sure the information you are asking about is in the op.

Kubrow Bonus!!!! YAY! If you guys haven't heard about it check it out on PC forums. I go there to dream.

I Hope DE sees this. Dear DE, in the next hotfix, whenever it may be, can we please get the pvp updates. (mainly weapons) I can wait on the new modes but i need the new weapons and weapon reworks. Also the 2x rep fix and warframes. Need that too. And if the next hotfix is an update thats cool too bring everything =)

Thanks drew! Do you know if these booster will stack with what we already got? 

The code is a booster, so it'll be an extension if you already have one active. However, the double resources, drops, and affinity will stack with active boosters. 

Yes I have noticed this, it also happens on the Mag prime too, and yes sir you are correct in thinking its the right arm too.

I'm gonna go collect screenshots just now and submit them for technical feedback, although I'm pretty sure one of the community mods has also noted this too.

Link to this bug here, with a temporary fix (for some)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456534-event-badgeprime-armor-rendering/#entry5083339

Hope this helps :)

Indeed I have noticed, it happens on any warframe with their own (shoulder armor)  for instance, Mag prime has (Mag Prime shoulder peices).  

For some reason the right arm badge isn't showing up unless you actually have additional cosmetic armor attached to these frames, such as the daedalus shoulder pads etc....  (So it is affecting Frost, Mag, Rhino Prime, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Ember Prime, [i think volt does have his own shoulder armor peices, but I'm not sure it's affecting him, probably not Banshee either, she only has her own armor on her left shoulder.]  & any other frame that has their own "shoulder armor" when you look in Arsenal--->Warframe ---> appearance ---> Right shoulder.)

Also,

Anyone else got their credit booster? I activated the promo code but still don't have it. Am I missing something? =/ 

I did get mine, I had to re-log for it to actually show up though!  Try this?