Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

It's 11GB. It's not like it's going to finish for everyone before Drew gets back to us.

Plus my download's dropped down to a crawl; not sure if anyone else's has.

I have excat same problem, ever since ps4 system update my download speed has drastically lowered, before it, i could get DA:inquistion download in about 4hrs and that took 46 gbs. Now im trying to dowload this and its says 19hrs for 11gbs. Dont know what sony did with system update, but it screwed up my downloads.

It's 11GB. It's not like it's going to finish for everyone before Drew gets back to us.

Plus my download's dropped down to a crawl; not sure if anyone else's has.

Same here dude, mone just dropped to a crawl. It was going pretty fast but now seeing it so slow is making me really depressed.

A friend of mine just started to download waframe to play for the first time a couple of hours ago.

Does that mean he will have to do another 11 gig download on top of the one he is doing which is 9 gig in order to play the game ?

Should he stop the download he is doing and begin a new one, or just not download the game at all until this is sorted out ?  

Errr...whether or not we should stop the 11.2gb patch downloading and wait for the smaller correct size to arrive. Looking into fixing the problem could be today, tomorrow, next week etc etc etc.

Belive it or not but not everybody have the bandwith to support downloading a 11gb patch and some people might want to know if they need to wait X hours for a new patch or wait XX hours for the current bugged one.

So I'm not exactly sure how you even could not see how that is a valid question...

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put off looking into an issue like this. Give them some credit.

And because like I said: with it being so large, it's not like it'll finish before he gets back to us. It can just download in the meantime.

Regardless, Drew answered the question. Don't stop the download.

I have excat same problem, ever since ps4 system update my download speed has drastically lowered, before it, i could get DA:inquistion download in about 4hrs and that took 46 gbs. Now im trying to dowload this and its says 19hrs for 11gbs. Dont know what sony did with system update, but it screwed up my downloads.

Mine jumped back up for a minute and now it's going slowly again. Says it has 4 hours left. I downloaded Never Alone and its update file with no problem earlier, so not sure what's going on here.