Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

almost done with the download I'm 30min away before I gotta go into warframe and download that file oh the joy! At least that file in warframe downlaods super fast. I await the final climb to MR19 5k away then it's on to well waiting more lol for MR20.

Speaking of mastery rank,I've tried multiple times,yet i can't seem to get a weapon in the game lol. It's like,I have dozens of Corvas barrels and stocks but no receiver >.>    Has anyone been experiencing the same stuff with any archwing gun or is it just me?

Drew why was the option to change proto excals helmet left out of our u16.3 update? It was such a big part of u16.3 that we did not get. I was really looking forward to it.

I was wondering as well. I really wanted to change up my Excalibur but still stuck with the "all or nothing" proto armor setting

My god. Stop complaining. It's out, and we have to wait longer. No big deal. Stop blaming DE, they didn't do nothing wrong, it was just a bug. The people here has zero patience. I'm just playing another game till 30 minutes. Really should just lock this.

I have every right to complain, when a developer is so inept they can't even roll out an update properly they deserve to be called out on it!

If this were Bungie, or Treyarch, or Infinity Ward, or DICE, there'd be a unholy crapstorm, but I guess DE just gets a free pass huh?

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

Well, got approx. 21 hours left, may as well kill some time by going back to my usual life outside of Warframe. Back to playing Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires! XD

But seriously, some people really have to learn to be patient, it's not like I'm not excited for this update (I am, really), but at least I have the patience to wait this long. =/

My god. Stop complaining. It's out, and we have to wait longer. No big deal. Stop blaming DE, they didn't do nothing wrong, it was just a bug. The people here has zero patience. I'm just playing another game till 30 minutes. Really should just lock this.

What you missed that is. Some ppl has 99+ hrs dowload there, 24hrs+ 48hrs+ so "little longer" Is massive understatment dude. Also its either DE or sony or both to blame. This update should be only about 2.5gbs size, yet we are download over 11gbs, wich constantly gets slower. So yeah ppl have every right to complain.

To those saying that they're in the right with their incessant whining - no, you don't have every right to complain like this (not ethically, anyway).  You have the right to provide feedback.  Feedback helps developers, as it helps them fix their mistakes and improve their practice.  Giving feedback is pointing out a problem that devs may not have noticed.  It's very different from coming on the boards and contributing to almost an entire thread devoted to stating your unhappiness.  Yes, there is a bug.  No, the download size and time window are not ideal.  The bug is being worked on - the devs are aware of the issue and have assured you that it is being worked on.

You also have the right to ask questions.  Real questions, like "should we keep downloading the bugged patch?"  Notice that this question was answered.  No, not within 10 minutes as some people seemed to expect.  Big surprise, these people have a lot on their plates and can't stare at the forums all day waiting for a question to be asked.  But it was answered properly by a dev.

Why don't you have the right to simply whine on the boards and demand instant response times?  Because you're enjoying a product which they have created for you - free of charge, no less - and which you likely could not provide for yourself.  Even if you do have excellent game dev skills, making your own game isn't nearly as fun as playing someone else's.  No game company owes you anything, least of all ones that offer F2P games.  It's this attitude of entitlement that kills good games and gives all of us a bad name.

In short: shut up and wait, or stop enjoying the game.

Edited by (PS4)Aakav

I'm just wondering why everytime I get to 7+ gig it stops to a crawl? I'm on my second attempt at downloading it and it's replicating the same thing.

It takes me 30-35min to down load the first 7gig, then over the next 4 hours moved MAYBE .2g? ?? What's wrong with this picture? Steady 65mbps down and it's now taken its second dump on me the instant it hits 7g. Something isn't right.

It literally goes from a 15 minute time left to 10 plus hours.

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

To those saying that they're in the right with their incessant whining - no, you don't have every right to complain like this (not ethically, anyway). You have the right to provide feedback. Feedback helps developers, as it helps them fix their mistakes and improve their practice. Giving feedback is pointing out a problem that devs may not have noticed. It's very different from coming on the boards and contributing to almost an entire thread devoted to stating your unhappiness. Yes, there is a bug. No, the download size and time window are not ideal. The bug is being worked on - the devs are aware of the issue and have assured you that it is being worked on.

You also have the right to ask questions. Real questions, like "should we keep downloading the bugged patch?" Notice that this question was answered. No, not within 10 minutes as some people seemed to expect. Big surprise, these people have a lot on their plates and can't stare at the forums all day waiting for a question to be asked. But it was answered properly by a dev.

Why don't you have the right to simply whine on the boards and demand instant response times? Because you're enjoying a product which they have created for you - free of charge, no less - and which you likely could not provide for yourself. Even if you do have excellent game dev skills, making your own game isn't nearly as fun as playing someone else's. No game company owes you anything, least of all ones that offer F2P games. It's this attitude of entitlement that kills good games and gives all of us a bad name.

In short: shut up and wait, or stop enjoying the game.

it may be free to play, but there is definitely the option to pay plenty of money for a "free" game. I can buy a brand new game for the price of just the prime accessories. Either way, my point was 48 hours is pretty unreasonable for an update of any size. They are a company, not a charity. I love the game, but excuse me if I get a little upset at the fact that I can write DE a letter and have it get to them before I get the update.