Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Wow I never knew PS4 had so many white knights. Good to know who to avoid now.

Anyway some general feedback on U16:

Chroma; a blast to play. Very versatile warframe, I can't wait to try out some different builds with him.

New Weapons; I'm thoroughly impressed with the new weapons that have been released with this update. Kohmak and Ripkas tear baddies up into meaty shreds, and Aksomati and Dual Raza take advantage of what the Soma does best.

Conclave: Coming from someone who absolutely hates PvP in general, I gotta say I actually looked forward to playing this again again and again. I actually took a break from leveling gear just to play PvP with friends and laugh out our screw ups and that epic moment where I pinned an entire team of guys to the walls with Javelins for a clutch victory. The great thing about this mode is that this doesn't actually feel competitive. And I like that alot.

Excalibur; So I ran a rep farming squad on Stephano to test Excal's change. Sure enough it was present, however rep farming is still possible with two Excaliburs separated to draw awareness. Possible, but not without its difficulty. Rep farming is nearly dead, good start DE now just tie the lose ends and kill it for good.

ALSO: Excalibur's PBR update... holy hell, I'm so impressed. His suit has actual metal on it. I stopped using Proto Skin just to enjoy this PBR update, but I must say, The Immortal Skin doesn't use the PBR update.

Simaris; very interesting, love his character but I need more time "hunting" to give decent feedback.

Overall a well rounded update despite the lack of raids. Thank you DE, I know the start was rocky with the extreme update size, but I hope all is well now.

And to my Tenno peeps, I hope those of you still downloading have a good quick download with no hiccups, I understand the frustration but hang in there!

It's not DE fault the download bugged out and downloaded all updates if u got a problem wait till the 2.6 gig is out all this complaining is getting old

Uh it is DE's fault. It's 08:12am PST and I just got home and it's still 11GB and there is still no updates from the Dev's. At least I don't have time to play until Saturday, but I did want to have it ready to go when I get to play,

I have a fast connection and no bandwith cap but I'm still waiting for the smaller file.