Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Sanctuary + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

Sorry they applied a MUCH NEEDED nerf to ONE weapon. That's why they nerfed it, EVERYONE used it. Look at the Rakata, it was the least wanted syndicate weapon cause it sucked. When they buffed it, now it's really popular. Everyone wanted a synoid, and were not using anything else, so they nerf it, thus making people use one of the other 40ish weapons in its place. If you truly love it, you will find a way around the nerf.

In regards to U16, Hoorah! Already got Chroma. Saved up plat for weeks to prep for this. Got all parts done long ago, then rushed Chroma's components. Got an icon upgrade, and a 7 day Affinity booster! Plus I still have a bit left over. The Synoid nerf finally gave me an excuse to move on to my unranked Telos and Hikou prime...

I agree to some extent with you in regards to nerfing the synoid gammacor. But you must admit the nerf was a little too drastic. From a base of 210 down to a puny 28.0  They should have left everything as it was, just lower its damage to 70 - 100. This way it would still be a great weapon, but not enough to be considered OP. Even the regular gammacor is 50 base damage. Almost double the (High Tier) version of itself.

- Syndicates no longer require multiple sacrifices if players drop from a higher tier to a lower one. Players will only need to make one sacrifice ever when moving between tiers.

This is false just moved from General of Steel Meridian to Protector to test it and it is now requiring another sacrifice again.

yes synoid was over nerfed , 7.5 times ammo used is ridiculous I never ran out of ammo and now it's gone every mission , not even maxed primed ammo mutation will give enough ammo to use it. It's complete crap now , not to mention the damage stats , it had 5500 blast damage and it's now 660.

If holding down the trigger all day is your thing might I suggest the Phage? Or lowering the fire rate on your gamma? Or treating it as a sidearm perhaps?

Also Damage is still there still slams higher level enemies

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx

yes synoid was over nerfed , 7.5 times ammo used is ridiculous I never ran out of ammo and now it's gone every mission , not even maxed primed ammo mutation will give enough ammo to use it. It's complete crap now , not to mention the damage stats , it had 5500 blast damage and it's now 660.

Use the furis with winds of purity its way more useful  than a synoid gammocore even before the nerf.

soooo is there a known problem with this, its been checking for updates for the past 20 mins for me and friends after allegedly installing

Make sure in future that you update from the my games and apps menu ....... warframe updater tends to stall.

Edited by (XB1)o0 Myth 0o

Wtf happened to the synoid gammacor? I thought that only the ammo consumption would be touched. I understand that it's a sidearm but really..... my. Burton prime with 2 formas is stronger than a 4 forma synoid gammacor? The regular gammacor is stronger now? Don't mind the ammo nerf, but this damage nerd is ridiculous.

Wtf happened to the synoid gammacor? I thought that only the ammo consumption would be touched. I understand that it's a sidearm but really..... my. Burton prime with 2 formas is stronger than a 4 forma synoid gammacor? The regular gammacor is stronger now? Don't mind the ammo nerf, but this damage nerd is ridiculous.

Forma doesn't change damage, it just adds polarities.