Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Sanctuary + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

^ you did not lose conclave. If you go into your arsenal screen like at the pack of your ship you will still see your 1900 cc at the bottom right hand corner. Your new cc is because they now took out the cc associated to your companion (sentinel for example). I think it's actually alright, cause now your cc reflects more so of your ACTUAL warframe and his equipment. The companion is technically separate in the first place.

But long story short, you will still be able to see your 1900 cc, it didn't go anywhere.

Sorry they applied a MUCH NEEDED nerf to ONE weapon. That's why they nerfed it, EVERYONE used it. Look at the Rakata, it was the least wanted syndicate weapon cause it sucked. When they buffed it, now it's really popular. Everyone wanted a synoid, and were not using anything else, so they nerf it, thus making people use one of the other 40ish weapons in its place. If you truly love it, you will find a way around the nerf.

In regards to U16, Hoorah! Already got Chroma. Saved up plat for weeks to prep for this. Got all parts done long ago, then rushed Chroma's components. Got an icon upgrade, and a 7 day Affinity booster! Plus I still have a bit left over. The Synoid nerf finally gave me an excuse to move on to my unranked Telos and Hikou prime...

Not turning this into a thread about cc, so here is my last reply to LeGenD of ROACH ---> The difference should be exactly that. I was able to confirm it with my own frame and companions (both my Sentinel and Kubrow). Every time with every frame, the difference is exactly that. Other people have confirmed as well. And honestly, like I was saying YOU can still see your TOTAL loadout. It's on your arsenal screen (bottom right). So you are still getting recognition for your builds.

Finally it sucks if you are seeing a discrepancy still, I don't know what to tell you. As for not being able to show other players what your total loadout is, I mean that is all personal choice. I frankly find it a bit more interesting now that ONLY the player themselves know the true cc taken in-game with them. So if you see I'm like 1100 but I know I'm like 1500. I think it's cool that only I know that. But to each his own.

Anyways this is my final post about the new CC.

- Syndicates no longer require multiple sacrifices if players drop from a higher tier to a lower one. Players will only need to make one sacrifice ever when moving between tiers.

This is false just moved from General of Steel Meridian to Protector to test it and it is now requiring another sacrifice again.[/quote

]This in reponse to Grizz

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx

Idk why DE didn't explain this more clearly, but the nerf to the Syn Gammacor was only to make it less ammo efficient. So you can't use it like your primary and have to relay on other weapons and warframe abilities.

Yes the base damage was changed, but the damage per second was not. The pre patch Syn Gammacor had a base damage of 210 with a fire rate of 2.0 rounds/sec.

The new one has a base damage of 28 and a fire rate of 15.0 rounds/sec.

2 x 210 = 420

15 x 28 = 420

The magazine size was bumped up to match the rate of fire change, but that 15 rounds/sec still just eats through your ammo really quickly.(primed pistol mutation is now a must)

Hope that helps, forgive me if my figures were off at all, but that’s the basic principle behind the change.

Edited by (XB1)eViLxIRagnaroks

Has anyone else noticed more enemies per defense missions?  What used to take 45 minutes in a T4 Void defense now takes 2 hours.  Same thing in a Infested defense (Sechura, Pluto).  There was some talk in region chat where others were seeing the same thing as well.  I've reviewed the build notes and cannot find anything regarding a change.  Thoughts?

Has anyone else noticed more enemies per defense missions?  What used to take 45 minutes in a T4 Void defense now takes 2 hours.  Same thing in a Infested defense (Sechura, Pluto).  There was some talk in region chat where others were seeing the same thing as well.  I've reviewed the build notes and cannot find anything regarding a change.  Thoughts?

Yea my group did, but i couldnt find the change in the patch notes.

My group has noticed it as well, but couldn't find any note about it. Perhaps we are all just missing it. Or maybe it's something sinister...

That said, we only noticed it in the Void. We farmed Neural Sensors on Sinai, Jupiter tonight and it seemed normal.

OOk wh what the heck is going on why do you creators have to destroy such a great game you guys have nuffed everything in this game  my gamma core was pushing over 7,000 magnetic damage now it's pushing a thousand what the heck is up with that I have spent way too much money playing this game for you guys to be destroying it I either want my money back on everything that I have spent well you guys need to fix the issue and give us are settings back on our guns I mean come on now we can't even go into survival missions and last because you guys have dialed these guns back so bad fix the problem or give me my money back or I'm going to leave this game and take a lot of people with me

OOk wh what the heck is going on why do you creators have to destroy such a great game you guys have nuffed everything in this game my gamma core was pushing over 7,000 magnetic damage now it's pushing a thousand what the heck is up with that I have spent way too much money playing this game for you guys to be destroying it I either want my money back on everything that I have spent well you guys need to fix the issue and give us are settings back on our guns I mean come on now we can't even go into survival missions and last because you guys have dialed these guns back so bad fix the problem or give me my money back or I'm going to leave this game and take a lot of people with me

find another gun? problem solved

there are many good weapons to pick from

also survivals are do able without it

Edited by (XB1)NexusCorruption

OOk wh what the heck is going on why do you creators have to destroy such a great game you guys have nuffed everything in this game  my gamma core was pushing over 7,000 magnetic damage now it's pushing a thousand what the heck is up with that I have spent way too much money playing this game for you guys to be destroying it I either want my money back on everything that I have spent well you guys need to fix the issue and give us are settings back on our guns I mean come on now we can't even go into survival missions and last because you guys have dialed these guns back so bad fix the problem or give me my money back or I'm going to leave this game and take a lot of people with me

The gun still does the same amount of damage over time, it just runs out of ammo alot more quickly.

excalibur_prime_loves_the_taste_of_your_

excalibur_prime_loves_the_taste_of_your_

^this