Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Sanctuary + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

sooooo when is the game crashing gonna get fixed? it now happens twice a day, and also happens nearly every time i try to scan a synthesis target. this sanctuary update has caused so many problems that it makes me not want to even bother with it. the rewards aren't that great to begin. please tell me the next update has a fix for the game crashing. 

I find that I only ever have connectivity issues when running with other players. If I'm solo I can do ods and odd to wave/min 20 whereas I suffer from lag when reaching 15-20. Also I find infested to be the most frequent faced enemy while losing host or dealing with a dc. I will say that ever since the update I have seen far less occurrences. I came to the party late, only heard about WF on console 3 months ago and can see improvements in the last two updates they will get better for sure.

Hi Megan. I would like to congratulate the Warframe community and its creators for the success the game. I also wanted to say that I use trinity on a regular basis, but I was wondering how it would work if there was to be a trinity prime some day. It's really just a thought Anyway I wish the game and everyone a good many years of success.