DE_Adam

Update 16.4

• Fixed some instances of AMD driver crashes that would occur when minimizing Warframe.

Yeah, I wish. It actually crashes me every time now I minimize my game(on AMD).

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

Whats whit the nyx proto-skin or nemesis skin, but no reference of it on the post????

Why the tease????? I feel like crying.

• Players AFK during Defense Missions that fail to choose ‘Continue’ between rounds will be defaulted to ‘Extract’.

That might be a problem

and where is the syndana promised for the last update?

In first mission, after update, I was dead after results screen and stuck, and problem with sounds back too, even if reverb is still off (less emotion)... also, operation like "kill ten millions napalms" will be better.

edit: mission end - http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/37495579397463141/96047E4B167C26435B4041E174DC59DCAED2E7F4/

Edited by ZoMbi656

Don't know if this is intended to, but the progress on the Riot-MOA isn't going on ...

I am close to it, but nothing keeps going on at all.

Xzarlwf.jpg

And it died just on itself ... nice.

Was my first mission, first encounter. Run multiple missions afterwards, none yet.

Chapeau, DE! ... We are not allowed to be invisible while transferting from the MOA. Nice one.

Edited by Pacheon

17 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

14 April 2015 - 09:19 AM

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:56 AM

01 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

And as always:

Still no fix for the broken melee with Mesa (cannot find the thread I was looking for but other Tennos are kindly enough to have the same bug): https://forums.warfr.../?hl=+mesa +bug

Still no fix for the unreachable spots on Eris: https://forums.warfr...s/#entry4466640

Still no fix for bug with unranked warframes at the start of a mission: https://forums.warfr...e/#entry4470676

Wait isthis Nyx in tonkor video or new frame teaser for 16.5?

That's Nyx on a new brand Nemesis Skin from Dark Sector... I will collect my platinum!

Nope nope, you ain't just gonna speed past that like you didn't show us anything! THAT WAS A FREAKING NEMESIS SKIN! When is it coming out... Why the tease!?

At first, thank you to all the developers for the effort. Now my issue:

I am having the same problem with the Amprex that some posted before. Logged out to update, logged back in and suddenly: No more arching -> No more crowd control and damage is gone as well. There went my plans for Tower IV, since this is pretty much my only rock 'n' roll tool at the moment... :/

I very much hope that this is a bug and not a feature... After all, an epic game needs some chain lightning! And the Amprex was expensive...

Oh mannnn, sticky jumper HYPE, I don't even have a nyx, which is actually really bad, but man, I need this new launcher right away. Thank you for making a non-clantech weapon that doesn't require 5 others!

Derp...forgot to equip Conclave Sigil on Nyx, that's why I wasn't getting rep, nm.

Edited by PsychShaman

This new Nef Anyo is damned fantastic.

But, is the Isolation Bursa supposed to be able ignore Handspring?

In one encounter, I kept getting knocked down by it and not recovering through Handspring, but immediately afterwards I tested with Laser Doors, and Handspring worked as intended.

Side note, may we please have pet Bursas? :>

Or Moa/Bursa Noggles?

Also PSA: Bursas can drop Tempo Royale.

Edited by MrBunk

What in the name of the burning seven thunderstorm skies happened with my Amprex? 

I have LITERALY no other weapon ready at the moment, I can't do the event !

In clear : electric arcs gone, @DE pls fix. TT

Hold up! Was that a proto nyx skin? Are we getting a preview a year out? Or is this a sneak peak for upcoming?

Edited by lightdragon64