Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: False Profit

DE_Adam

So... everything in a mission is level 100 at the second run. I am at 135 points.
- How exactly am I supposed to deal with that? Hack the game?

And what kind of progression is that anyway? They were level 80 after the second run in the last event. Am I supposed to be so much stronger now?

Edited by Zsar

So... everything in a mission is level 100 at the second run. I am at 135 points.

You are suppose to cheese the AI, which is close enough to hacking the game. :v

I can't play this event anymore the bursa are too overpowerful and this is coming from someone with 600 to 700 points ... i am just sick of wasting all of my revives ... horrable event i hope bursa's never return !

Edited by Kaiservadin

Depends on your amount of current points in the event, as you get more and more points, the level of the Bursa increases as well.

Excuse my language but i think thats a stupid feature to hide in a event and not tell anyone <_<, it would explain me dieing so much .... ( DE FAIL ) i am selling all my credit sticks ..

Edited by Kaiservadin

Really love fighting Isolationist Bursars.

No, really, it's a great idea to spam Nullifier grenades all over the place.

Can you post the name/address of whomever thought this was a good idea? I think the community wants to organize a lynch mob- I mean, ice cream social.

On a more serious note, this event is pretty half baked in terms of balance. Team needs to really re-think what's 'fun' and what's 'tedious'.

And add a ban button for jackasses who don't listen and kill the bursar.

Edited by DovahkiinCat

And what kind of progression is that anyway? They were level 80 after the second run in the last event. Am I supposed to be so much stronger now?

Nope.  It's your squadmates that are raising the level.  I didn't get level 50 Bursas until about 500 points.

Really love fighting Isolationist Bursars.

No, really, it's a great idea to spam Nullifier grenades all over the place.

Can you post the name/address of whomever thought this was a good idea? I think the community wants to organize a lynch mob- I mean, ice cream social.

On a more serious note, this event is pretty half baked in terms of balance. Team needs to really re-think what's 'fun' and what's 'tedious'.

And add a ban button for jackasses who don't listen and kill the bursar.

Hey, they had to make grinding Tempo Royale and Astral Twilight worse than the Tac Alerts they came from because people were *@##$ing about it being event-only.  Blame whoever started up the flame train for that.

Also, I swear there's a group of bastards running around on my region joining random games screaming "OHMYGOD ITS AMBULAS KILL FOR EXCALIBUR (PRIME) PARTS" and doing just that before disconnecting.  And they're all at close to or above 1000 Conclave; at this point, it's just ruining an already hard event for the rest of us.

Seriously, DE, can we get a votekick function?

Also, a sincere thank you to whoever at DE incorporated a command system for Specters.   I don't know if it was directly in response to my request, but thank you very much for it.

====================================================================================================

Also, for those of you who haven't completed the event yet, score increases with the Bursa's level (I got 80 score from my second encounter, destroyed level 22 Bursa @ about 20% verification, and 390 from my last mission, destroyed level 99 Bursa @ about 40% verification).  So if you're close to or above 1000, hang in there and get in a few; it's probably going to be your last or second-to-last mission.

And the Quanta Vandal is worth those last two or three painful missions.  What's there not to love about a weapon that fixes all but one problem with its regular counterpart?  And limited range is probably the least of the Quanta's problems given that most rooms aren't 60 meters long.

Edited by TenguBlade

feedback on the event:

it was boring, and we should get something more fun for events. no one wants to sit around watching the love child of a Bulldoser and a MOA spam ground slams and blind us.

maybe something with some challenging enemies next time, something that isnt gimmicky

also the quanta vandal is meh, could have used at least a little bit of a damage boost compared to the normal version. the last thing that it needed was a magazine boost.

This was just flat out stupid, that's my feedback. I literally stand there in hysteria for a minute texting or browsing the forums while my character stands there afk in front of the bursa. what else am i supposed to do. Boring event.

If i couldn't do that, well i would just keep dying and get frustrated and not be able to complete the event so..... yeah

Personally, I really liked this event; the event enemies were varied and different from the standard, the event tedium got broken by the fact that the bursa gets stronger with score, and it actually made you do something besides just mindlessly hunting down droves of the enemy-of-the-week.

One thing that helped was learning that the higher rank offerings take longer to process, so I was able to mostly breeze through it just using humble offerings.

The one thing I HATED about the event was the isolator bursa. No, not because of the grenades, but because of THAT **** SHOTGUN. In the higher levels, it became almost impossible to get behind it and not get one-shot because of how much damage it did up close even if it just clipped me, and it seemed to clip me a lot with how fast it runs you down. That Bursa alone cost me 3 days worth of revives between my frames.

Also, on the note of the grenades, they're incredibly easy to destroy. melee them off of you if necessary, shoot it once or twice and it's gone. but the simple threat of not having powers to help deal with the isolator is enough to keep it interesting.

In the end, it was a fun event, it's just had a bad start with a few bad issues, but not enough to ruin the whole thing.

While it will be fun to fight Bursas as normal enemies in regular missions (a hell of a lot more fun and interesting than maniacs. Seriously just make them turn invisible, not phase out of existence.

Despite that, I have to say I am sooo <bleep>ing happy that this event is done for me. I'm sorry but it was a serious pain in the <bleep>. My idea of 'challenging' isn't running around in circles trying to dodge one-hit-kill missile barrages, or avoiding the 'circles of doom' created by level 100 sapping osprey, or getting stuck in a corner because of a super-speed-super-range-shockwave-barrage. That's not a challenge, that's a chore. The fact that the enemies it calls to battle ALSO have their levels ramped was just flat out annoying. As if I didn't have enough to try and learn and pay attention to. I got it done somewhat easily by going to pluto, but still, it was painful.

After everything, here are my tips.

1) Use the humble offerings. ONLY HUMBLE OFFERINGS. They make the transfer really fast (which honestly is the best thing to do). Taking the more expensive ones aren't really worth the time and the chance that you could lose 100k credits at higher levels.

2) Use the amprex, spec for electric and viral damage with a high status chance. Electricity procs are able to stun the moa and give you a chance to hack it. Viral will be necessary at higher levels when you want to cut the hp of a level 100 tank in half.

3) For your secondary weapon, get something with a high damage/status chance and spec for corrosive damage. (I recommend (vaykor) marelok.)) These guys have ungodly armor at high levels, so the corrosion effects will help make them more manageable for when they need to be destroyed.

4) Don't be afraid to go into the verification stage for a bit. It's better to lose a couple points on being careful than to jump the gun and be forced to start a whole new mission.

5) Bring a Frost and maybe a Valkyr if you can. DO NOT put the bursa in the snow globe. Get just out of range of the Bursa's attacks, and then drop the bubble on yourself and keep towards the back to avoid explosive attacks. Recast roughly every 5-10 seconds depending on difficulty level to be safe, and spec for keeping yourself alive and to have high power efficiency. Power strength, duration, and range aren't that big of a deal. This is great on higher levels because you don't want to risk the Bursa shooting you if you're in the same bubble, while providing cover from all the minions that spawn around you.

Yes! I love this mission! it is SO MUCH FUN watching a full team of capped rhinos, a capped, shielded volt, and a capped, raging valkyr get 1-shotted on a rank 30 mission that i am sure i will go do this bursa thing again!!

also, i am lying, and will not set foot in one of these "appease the uber-challange player" maps again. this is getting a little ridiculous.