Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: False Profit

DE_Adam

UPDATE: I managed to do the event and get my money back, but I would HIGHLY recommend you DON'T DO THIS MISSION. The transfer bar didn't even show up so my whole squad just waited awkwardly for 15 minutes until Lotus screamed at us to hurry up and kill the moa. I'm happy I got my credits back, and then some, but this is extremely broken right now. I didn't get my points either, but I ain't even mad. 

This is exactly what happened to me on the stream - getting all the data I can in a row for dev to get fixes out.

Ive done this mission 3 times.
I've successfully hacked, and killed it, without any errors
each time it's used up 2 of my 100,000 credit tickets.
The first time I completed it, I got back my credits, but I lost 2 of the tickets. and she said we mised out on the time frame.. even though it was immediate.
the second time I got  100 points (so I got the badge), and my credits back. Again it used 2 tickets.
last time Lotus says "kill it" then she says "you killed it too soon" then says "missin was a success" we extracted, I got the credits back and guess what.
Yes, it took 2 tickets again.

so I "had" 10 tickets.
I did the mission 3 times, with 4 people all having the 100K ticket, and I lost 6 tickets, and only got 100 points for one run.
I have screenshots to back this up,
I like the event idea, but Im a little upset with the time wasted.

Dear DE, please buff the credits given by these abominations.

Unless i get at least 20k for babysitting an engine of destruction, I cannot feel satisfaction after completing these missions, only emptiness.

Oh and credit boosters don't work for this. I just wasted 40p.

Edited by BeeOverlord

This is exactly what happened to me on the stream - getting all the data I can in a row for dev to get fixes out.

on top of only one person seeing the progress percentage, you can all be right next to it, and it says "out of range"

this happened when I was Loki invisible (tried to solo it) and again with a party of 4 for no reason. we weren't attacking it, stunning it, freezing it or anything, we were just right next to it, dodging the shock waves and it says we're out of range.

Dear DE, please buff the credits given by these abominations.

Unless i get at least 20k for babysitting an engine of destruction, I cannot feel satisfaction after completing these missions, only emptiness.

Oh and credit boosters don't work for this. I just wasted 40p.

hahaha..

bahahhahahaah

only 20K?

Try talking to the people who lost out on 5Mil because they bought 500 of them

Alright twice now when it reached 99% it reset to zero. Taking about 15 minutes to reach 99% each time. Is this supposed to be more aggravating than the Manic event DE????

EDIT: So far from this bug Ive lost 200k credits just like that gone. Only refunds 1 of those credit things when used and you destroy when explicitly told to.

Edited by spaffywaffle

The pay off is...stupid for the amount of effort put into it. I went in, used a 10k voucher on it, came out of it with 10k + 800, for roughly....15 minutes of the thing SHOOTING at me, knocking me down and kicking my teeth in while I'm also trying to fight off HORDES of corpus.

Buddy with me had a 100K voucher and got like. 109K out of it. So we are getting mostly our money back with a tiny little bonus with it ALL being annoyingly difficult.

Because not only do we have to watch out for the Buras, which continues to HURT us, we have to stop the corpus from killing IT and US. We are literally just recycling our OWN money and geting next to nothing for money in return.

It should at least, AT LEAST, double the money we put in it. 

You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in.You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in.You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in. You've been locked out, time to break in.

I've done it twice. First time waited 15min till the proccess was done, then lotus screamed "KILL HIM NOW" and i was like "whaat" so i kill the thingie at 100%, got myself 300k credits, and 97 event points, cool till now. Second time i tried, did the same, however, got... nothing, not a single credit, not a single point... this is so bugged, I'll just wait to the fix.

I was surprised to see how f*cking glitchy this event is, but then I remember that DE is also responsible for the Star Trek videogame glitchfest that was full to the brim of bad ideas everything.

Now im no longer surprised, only disapointed

ok, this is probably not the place for it, but I'm going to share it anyway.

With every mission I do on Neptune, I have noticed pieces and sections of other rooms sticking like nails on a wooden board all across the map.

If the map has 40 rooms, for example, 60% of those have pieces and sections of unconnected rooms sticking out of walls and such like nails on a wooden board. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I thought I had to share with everyone.

Ok, so I put in my 100K credit offering, wait an ungodly amount of time where I babysit a stupid robot, and I get 1/1500 Misison Score.

Thanks DE, this is a fun event.  No it isn't.

Edit: Oh hey, did another one, friend got 100 points, I got 0.  Thanks DE.

Edited by UFOLoche

Did the run 4 times sucessfully. Got 0/1500 event points and lost 2 hours of my time.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that every time, only the host could see the progress of hacking Bursa and only the host was rewarded with points. Not funny DE.

Edited by Mathstudent

Calm down people, just wait till it is fixed.

DE has always proven they can fix anything in this game, just wait patiently... if you lost something, they may refund it, so yeah... 

Edited by Lokime

You guys just sayd what happend to me. ALL of it.
So disappointed and frustrated.

Initially I was thinking "i'm just slow, i'm a rank19noob, i'm not worthy, why i'm not in range, why is so slow, why i can't understand...".
But now I see, it wasn't me.
Good to know.
Please DE fix this.

And better reward maybe?

well done DE.

you make an even lunch it and then a few minuets later you increase the price from 2000 credits to 100000 credits.

<buncha whining>

eyyyy even lunches are healthy.. even lunches with minuets are just downright fancy.

-Great update/Event ;)

Doing it solo makes it a LOT faster.
So, is there any point on having a group?

Solo = 108k credits, 3~5 minutes waiting.
+1 = 216k credits, 10 minutes waiting.

+2 = 216k credits, 10 minutes waiting.

+3 = 216k credits, 10 minutes waiting.

How does that even work?

Edited by d_nlo