Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: False Profit

DE_Adam

We need a way to break the Moa's Guard without needing/useing powers.

Tried everything from shooting it a million times, to using 100% Blast Procs, Nothing but powers seemed to break these damn things...

You can knock it down on any frame with melee knockdowns E.G. Bo aerial slam.  Recommend removing all damage mods (at least until you get enough mission progress that the Bursas become not squishy). 

It drains you of credits if you, or most likely, the game screws up (which at this point in time, is extremely easy to do)

Well, thankfully I'm good at figuring things out, and paralysis can easily stun the Bursa.  Hysteria should be the rest.

If you kill it later in the verification process, does it give you more?  I haven't had time to launch warframe cause I'm busy.

Edited by Mohandar881

I've been teaming up with a fellow can member. It has been giving the points for both of us, and refunding the used money on the offerings for both of us as well. I don't know why you guys say it needs to be fixed... but ok.

Also, waiting time is proportional to the Offering. if you think that refunding 100k takes too long, get a cheaper one. I suspect the spawn rate is the same.

I've been teaming up with a fellow can member. It has been giving the points for both of us, and refunding the used money on the offerings for both of us as well. I don't know why you guys say it needs to be fixed... but ok.

Also, waiting time is proportional to the Offering. if you think that refunding 100k takes too long, get a cheaper one. I suspect the spawn rate is the same.

Bringing more people with void offerings is the only thing that increases spawn chance.

alright so there have been SOME fixes.  still issues.

-consuming more than 1 chip at a time and giving credits for only 1

-knocking down rhino who is casting his iron skin will make him permanently stuck knocked down

-voice issues telling players to kill it at 96-99%, while in reality you need to wait until slightly after 100%.

-voice issues saying failed AND completed one after the other

-taking MUCH longer time in a party than solo

the only thing i have seen fixed is the event points for party members.  possibly things like needing to unequip sentinels is an issue aswell.

Edited by goldnuggets

I just did it for my first time and lost a passionate offering.

Lotus told us to kill it and we did but we still lost the money.

I am not sure on the scoring. They did a hot fix and it reset my score. Now the bots are glitchy and I sat there for 3 minutes without it's healthbar moving, then it hit 100%. So I went ahead and started finishing Neso and suddenly it gave me 100400 credits.

I am going to wait until this weekend when things are ironed out.

I am not sure on the scoring. They did a hot fix and it reset my score. Now the bots are glitchy and I sat there for 3 minutes without it's healthbar moving, then it hit 100%. So I went ahead and started finishing Neso and suddenly it gave me 100400 credits.

I am going to wait until this weekend when things are ironed out.

Good idea, just did my second which was right after the Hotfix.

We didn't win, but it didn't steal my credit thing, which was okay, but still a big waist of time.

Personal experience - The hotfix actually made things worse for me. I lost 4 passionate offerings because the red text would never appear. It would always stay at 100% while the Lotus would say it's time to kill the Burst Moa. It obviously wasn't time though, as I lost 400k credits and around 300~ event points. 

Oh, this is wonderful. 

In solo mode i stun the moa, i hack it, and jump on top of the moa to wait for the transfer. The transfer bar goes 2%, drops, then moa stands up and glitches out, starting to shake and becoming being unable to hack. 

Player, like Sisyphys, has to climb the mountain of glitches and bugs and get nothing? 

nah, not ready, we are allready doing this with DE's damn RNG.

Will check the event only after fix.

OR i'd like to see a dev's full event gothroght on youtube youtube.

Four members of my clan, myself included, just lost 100k. Hacked the machine. Percentage went all the way up. Lotus said to kill it. We killed it. No credit reward pop-up. Gear showed we all lost the item.

Might I suggest removing the risk of losing credits entirely. You know, because it's stupid as all hell.

After you refund everyone their lost credits.

This is the first time I've quit warframe out of disgust. Even if there were no bugs and it worked fine this is still the least fun gaming experience I have had in quite some time. I did about 10 different tries of this mission with one success due to various bugs and mostly people just accidentally killing the moa over and over and over and over.

This.