Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: False Profit

DE_Adam

Decided on an extended Warframe break to try Killing Floor 2 out, see an event with Quanta Vandal.

I was giving in on the break, until I read the description.

What a convoluted mess of an event.

Add in bugs, 15 minutes of being shot at, and at least 15 runs.

Yeah, no thanks.

So, to summarize it... boring, painful.

You have X chance per player to find this thing. Okay, this part I can accept, promotes teamplay. Not exceptionally happy with it since the game still has HUGE issues in the matchmaking/networking department, but oh well.

In a game where the DEV team mentioned it multiple times that they wish not for players to spam their abilities, comes an event where an enemy can only be handled if you spam abilities. Er... yay.

An enemy that spams abilities. Abilities that one by one outclass most Tenno abilities. Why in hell's precipice are we told that we are advanced and coveted by all in the galaxy when a mere robot has more power than we can hope for (not to mention ability to ignore stuff like it's nothing...

Okay, sry, I'm agitated, let's not look at the logical part. Everything is fine. Except it takes years to wait till the countdown finishes while we are sitting in the room with the moa, spamming stuff or just standing like idiots... waiting. I had more fun waiting for the bus today back from work.

Dear developers, Digital Extremes, Perfect World, whoever makes decisions... if you believe, if you seriously believe that this is what we players consider fun and challenging, please, be so dear and at least look up "challenge" and "fun" in a dictionary.

Not to mention we even have to pray to (RN)God when finishing off the little bastard that it gives points properly instead of bugging again. We didn't get points like 1/2 of the time.

Kind of worst event ever.

Oh, this is my own biased opinion of course, I imagine everyone else is having fun and I'm surely not sarcastic at all.

Man, I love you guys DE, and I consider you to be the developers that I compare all others to.  I've seen some mistakes in the past and some poor choices, but you've always been quick to correct them.  This event though.  This is an absolute disaster.  Even if it wasn't completely bugged and broken making it almost unplayable, it would be so painfully anti-fun that I honestly don't think I'd even want to participate.  I don't mind grinding, when the grinding is fun (giggity), but this has zero fun in it.  It's 10+ minutes of standing there doing nothing.  You really need to rethink everything about this event.  As many have said before in this thread, the entire thing needs to be looked at, and rebalanced, because as it stands right now, it's an embarrassing joke. If I was showing somebody new to the game this event, they'd laugh at me and think I was insane for playing this game.  Please, stop this madness!

Holy Lotus, what a horrible event!

Stunlock this Bursa and try not to get asleep while transaction goes for 5 minutes. Repeat 15 times. FIFTEEN TIMES THE SAME BORING ROUTINE! Fifteen times IF a game won't bug out. Who designed this? Who finds this funny?

Year of Quality.™

It is still so horribly broken... All tries to complete it in a public game results in no points but a used up key even though the team does everything by the book... Solo play works usually but it gets so damn boring. Also usually the damn turkey will eat most damage thrown at it making me able to finish it at around 80 percent or so, giving very little points... 

Four runs in a row with the burstas bugging after the long and boring 8 minute wait, and no points for the event.

At this point, no i think that the least DE could do for the community for suffering and wasting so much time for nothing is plat.

And no 200-300 plat

Freaking 1k plat at minimum if they are so incompetent in fixing this S#&$, since i doubt they are able to fix this S#&$.

Well, back to wasting one more hour doing everything right and getting nothing in return... Sigh.

I thought with Update 16 it would get better this year.. well no.

If this is the year of quality.. what will come next? 

Seriously, I can not recommend playing this game to others.

For me this event is a major letdown. 

So far~

Edited by WSkD

- When entering any Corpus level with level 15 enemies or higher, each Void Offering increases spawn chance by 50, 75, 90, 100%.

So what I take away from this is that there's a 50% chance that I'm going to abort the mission on a no show when I'm running solo. Yippeee! All the Loading screens all the time.

It would have been nice if you told us the way clan scoring works rather than have us piece it together from obscure sections of the Liset menu. then we would have at least known that there was no point in playing this snorefest for more than the number of missions it takes to get the quanta + 1.

Yet another event, yet another flood of "FIX IT" threads and comments- just finished all of it and DAYUM it was fun! Thanks for the rewards DE <3

U serious ? If so I think my time with warframe has finally come to an end... This is fun now ? 

After I actually invested a lot of money because I thought WF would be a game I'd play for years to come. I cannot understand how people are having fun with warframe atm... The Devs talk about one thing and do the polar opposite. Why ? 

U serious ? If so I think my time with warframe has finally come to an end... This is fun now ? 

After I actually invested a lot of money because I thought WF would be a game I'd play for years to come. I cannot understand how people are having fun with warframe atm... The Devs talk about one thing and do the polar opposite. Why ? 

Yeah, I'm serious. My friends and I had fun, we go frustrated and lost total of 200k creds, but overall it taught us a lot about coordination and strategy. I get why people are not enjoying this, but there's always someone, like me and my friends, who enjoyed it. That said the recent hotfix sure made it twice as challenging, heh.

Just finished the event, I have to say it wasn't fun at all, bugs or no bugs this isn't something I'd show towards other people to play Warframe for. I mean really, if they gotta look up to this with each and every new update, consider me gone soon as well.  I'm already having  a break so far, the first time I've tried this event has left me so frustrated to a point where I feel like maybe I should just look into another game where I will have fun and not complain half the time... I get this game is still in ''BETA'' but I've had it honestly, please create and motivate and stir FUN events for casual players and challenging modes for the extreme fans out there that called this event ''fun''.