DE_Adam

Pc Operation: False Profit

Just finished the event, I have to say it wasn't fun at all, bugs or no bugs this isn't something I'd show towards other people to play Warframe for. I mean really, if they gotta look up to this with each and every new update, consider me gone soon as well.  I'm already having  a break so far, the first time I've tried this event has left me so frustrated to a point where I feel like maybe I should just look into another game where I will have fun and not complain half the time... I get this game is still in ''BETA'' but I've had it honestly, please create and motivate and stir FUN events for casual players and challenging modes for the extreme fans out there that called this event ''fun''.

• Upvote 1

There are a few problems with this event: 1) a waiting game where I'm not allowed to kill something is just not fun 2) the difficulty level is all over the place but rapidly rises to "get hit once and die even if you're rhino in full skin" 3) the bugs.

But all of that would be forgivable if you didn't want me to repeat the same content 15+ times. This is the biggest problem with most Warframe events, you take an idea and run it into the damn ground.

Edited by Iceciro

WORSE @(*()$ EVENT EVER, I LOST LIKE 300K @(*()$ CREDIT AND GOT LIKE 4K IN RETURN..... F*** YOU DE

• Upvote 5

This is going to be my first time missing an event, thanks to this crashing.

• Upvote 1

I'm trying not to *@##$, I'm really trying, but this event is just messed up. Yesterday, the risk to reward was decent but the event was bugged. You fixed it today but nerfed the credit reward. Instead of getting 100k for investing 100k, I'm only getting 16k. Now that's fine, but you gotta wait at least 5 minutes for the Bursa to transfer credits and when you have to kill a level 60 bursa, he might make off and hide. Then you're out 100k, get no points, and only ever had a shot at 16k. Seriously, make up your damn minds about how an event is going to work before you release it. This has seriously been a mess with no explanation and no sensibility. We play the game because we love it, quit making that hard. 

• Upvote 2

Can I just say, this operation is absolutely tedious, a waste of time, ear piercing and just terrible altogether.

That is all.

• Upvote 1

Against my better judgement I tried it again... 3 runs until I got a Bursa and then he glitches away after 75%. Cool, I cannot get those shiny new rewards. I cannot even play this grindy mess, this is a new low. 

Actually not bad, was fun having to coordinate actions and actually plan how the fight went. GG DE

• Upvote 1

oh yeah an event where my teamates can wait till 90% and then kill it just to troll -slowclap-

Anyone knows how the Clan Leaderboards system works? how my points affect our clan overall score?

Thanks

Edited by Kenindoirus

Look, you've had enough people complaining rather...colorfully about how much the event sucks. so I'll spare you guys that. I just finished this, and while I'm happy with the rewards, it just wasn't fun. Sure, completing this with buddies was alright, if only for the camaraderie, but seriously, it was a drag. I enjoyed Overtake, and even Phoenix Intercept, because we actually had to strategize to finish those. For this, we just stood on a ledge spamming our abilities, pretty much AFKing. 

Come on, I know you guys are WAY more awesome than this.

yea this is hands down the worst event ever between the having sit around like a moron for 5+ min to the bursas being able to gib u in seconds while u wait for said tedious transfer to the piddling amt of points per clear it's all around complete crap

hell this is probably 1 of the worst events i've seen in ANY onlien game i've played

Edited by Divinehero

... pff...

... Another one I solo'd all the way to last reward with an Excalibur, no companion, no specters, no syndicate specters, no warframe abilities and no extras...

... I must've been really~ lucky because I only lost 100k due to a bug, which I got refunded (thanks, DE) today if I'm not mistaken. Any other bugs that you guys have been mentioned (including the ones that got fixed up until today) I didn't notice them...

... Maybe its because I was solo'ing it... oh well...

Edited by Uhkretor

Noob question here(don't judge me...first operation): how the clan score works: is the member with highest score, or all members score are added to a grand total?

They're level 100, surrounded by level 100... How can we farm them for mod?! The isolator kill my Valkyr in 1 shoot and can shot my remove my hysteria. i don't have the highest armor level possible but i'm still at 1080...

Got auto logged out after my last mission, was at 1449 points, managed to finish and poof......still at 1449 points. I did see that I had cleared 1700 points before the mission ended and loaded into the ship. Anywho, I'm now unable to start the mission to try finish again.......so much fail

The bursas were difficult enough to deal with at level 50. At level 95, I ran out of revives. 

Just a reminder in case you forgot, but not all of us can be fully kitted out with 1000 armor or whatever it takes to survive what is currently one-shotting most of us.