The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa:don't Run The Event Right Now,you Will Only Waste Your Credits/time.

Alphafox

Worst event ever.

Run with clannies.

First time bursa got insta gibbed somehow in the flock of enemies.

Second time carrer raped it so we had to remove weapons from sentinels.

Third time we did it but it took loads of time. 89 points.

Fourth time i got stuck on floor face forward and couldn't do anything, unstuck didn't help. Bursa got bugged progress didn't go on we abandoned.

Fifth Time bursa started running and run into wall we couldn't finish it.

Sixth time we did it, but only one guy got credits, rest of us couldn't even see progress bar, every time we used the stupid credit gift he only went on about another believer.

Seventh time I went solo to try deception on neptune, bursa didn't even show up.

Basically about <2 hours of my life lost for 89/1500 progress on some S#&amp;&#036;ty event in some online game that only made me frankly rage and wonder how adapt is DE at making stuff.

I mean a team of 2 freaking QA guys (2 not one because maybe just maybe solo it works more or less) could iron out how broken this thing really is. If its not bursas having some bugged animations/movements/stuff, then its event not progressing.

*YEAR of QUALITY* I call you where are you, cause its almost half a year and all we have is year of bugs.

Things I've encountered; 
the orange one - resetting its position to its spawn point. hit 100% then reverted to 0% then hit 100% again and then lotus said to kill it and it auto failed saying fraud detected. 

got 98 points instead of 100 as well.

Edited by Vesiga

For my group, the transfer timer seemed to be desynced. Lotus would inform us to destroy the bursa at around 95~97% and when we did, the transfer would be a failed, resulting with only our credits being refunded. If we waited for the transfer to hit 100%, then we would lose our money as if we let the "verification" process fully complete (there was no verification process to begin with). So far this event has only been a waste of time.

PS: Does anyone else have all of their credit stacks consumed after finishing the mission?

Alright so my runs so far as a 3 man:

1000 + 1000 + 10,000 - Decent amount of time to hack, 10800 credit reward (I was the one with the 10,000; but everyone got it) - 100 pts

1000 + 100,000 + 100,000 - Very long hacking, 108,000 credit reward for the two of us who ran 100k, and 2,000 for the person with 100k. - 100 pts

1000 + 1000 + 1000 - Mission failed, as soon as the hacking was done it instantly detected fraudulent activity and we lost the credits - 94~ pts

1000 + 1000 + 1000 - Rather short hacking sequence, 1100 credit reward ~90 pts

My only successful run resulted in earning 2 points after about ten minutes of attempting to transfer credits. The host earned 70 or thereabouts.

Needless to say I do not want to have to do this event another 749 times to get the Quanta Vandal.

Every other time I've tried my ground slam attacks have one-shotted the Bursa or companions (including Syndicate Operatives) have killed it.