Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Furax animation

Tsoe

(didnt saw any tread about it, sorry if i made a mistake)

i had greats hopes in the furax...

was so thinkin about guilgamesh and also the way they made the mele atk render in Vanquish...

But Furax is a fail , the animation is uggly and totally lack of style for both combo and both charges atacks..

A Tenno fighting bare handed should not look like a drunk guy in a bar (that's wut i think when i see it in action)

Please do something , Furax is The "bare handed" mode of that game it have to be stylish ,

actually Furax is the bigest fail regarding weapons

Edited by Tsoe

I'm gonna assume you've not seen the upppercut that will F*** up your S#&$, son

lol ofc i did and i am also using the jump upercut (run +jump+crouch while in air followed by mele) can teach you tricks son if you feel like it

also if you doing it well (did few times) the upercut start from the ground to air and you can directly follow with a jump atk

(maybe a glitch i am not sure it allmost look legit)

but 2 "ok" atk dont change the fact that the whole weapon animation is $&*&*#(%&

Edited by Tsoe

Well they look like heavy gauntlets, so I can't imagine them using it any other way.

the way it work is fine it's more like the animation failling , a space ninja from the futur should have more style to land a punch..

but with the furax it look like thoose tenno never learned how to fight bare handed

A punch is a punch. They aren't some sort of martial artist's weapon, they're simple gauntlets. There's not a whole lot of fancy moves to be done when you're swinging your fist about, the only 'fancy' moves I can think of involve grappling which this game doesn't have. I admit that the standard combo looks clumsy at points, and the charge may need some tweaking, but what in the world more could you honestly expect?

I admit that the standard combo looks clumsy at points, and the charge may need some tweaking, but what in the world more could you honestly expect?

nothing more you got the point

in a random game ill not even bother

but this game is (coulld, will,) be gold

i just want it "perfect", or at least as much as it can be.

And that Furax make me mad cause it's the only weapon so far that could be improoved

greatly just by changing a bit the animation who really look $&*&*#(%&

The animations look perfect on a Rhino, but I admit they could be a little more stylized for more finesse based warframes. It would be awesome if the hand to hand weapons included small changes to your boots so kicks could be integrated into the combos. Flying kicks, nuff said.

Edited by Sealgaire

The animations look perfect on a Rhino, but I admit they could be a little more stylized for more finesse based warframes. It would be awesome if the hand to hand weapons included small changes to your boots so kicks could be integrated into the combos. Flying kicks, nuff said.

agree

actually furax is ok only for rhino

each warframe should have hand to hand combo feating to his style cause at the end

furax is not really a weapon but hand to hand mode, and giving all warframe the same hand to hand mode is $&*&*#(%&

cause it should be unike

and about fancy moove....

trust me giving a punch or a kick can be done in many ways

Edited by Tsoe

YES!