Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.1 + False Profits Psa

[DE]Rebecca

Using Nyx, the Mind Control ability only lasts for 1second, which i find odd. I can believe that Nyx's conclave settings are still applied to the regular PvE missions in the solar system. I hope that is addressed in the near future, since i've noticed that Nyx/Prime has been added to Conclave ^__^

Anything nonconstructive will be removed as per our forum rules and guidelines.

I would really like to criticize this event concept design logic, but seems for now you guys better be focusing on the bugs then on feedback.

Edited by 7grims

Just reporting a bug that's popped up since this update for me. Currently when I play my Valkyr (uncofimed as of yet on any other frames or with different sigils), if I put on my Champion Sigil for Steel Meridian, I can customize it however I want and have it looking right on my Liset, but once I get into a mission it will automatically go back to the default sizing and positioning. The colors I choose stay the same, but anything else I change goes back to default.

The first time I did this event I was with one other person and we were having problems figuring out how to stun the Bursa. After a little while and no sucess my friend decided he would try to use the Void Offer from the Gear wheel. It started the transfer on my screen since I was the host and at the end of the mission I was the only one to recieve the points for the event. So whatever you do, do NOT use the offering from your gear.

Just finished one after updating. Lotus said we were both too late, and too early. Don't think this event was fixed at all.

Edit: Another too early but you were successful Tenno.

Edited by Verryn

Are you referring to what's being described here? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/446164-oberon-reckoning-isnt-stunning/ This is the only Oberon thread I've seen you comment on - just confirming.

Yup, that's the one.

I find it's quite easy to reproduce. Just use Oberon's Reckoning and marvel as enemies continue firing and ignoring its lift effect. I WAS wondering why I was taking so much gunfire at first...

o3o

False Profits PSA:

Anything nonconstructive will be removed as per our forum rules and guidelines.

pls keep ur word and remove EVERYTHING "nonconstructive"

to make it easyer i qouted the first 3 examples that are just taking up space but are all nonconstructive because they dont say anything they just take space and make it harder to read usefull posts

posts like the onces below belong to offtopic but definetly NOT under this category

there is NO news nor information nor update/build notes

so pls keep ur word and remove this s***

Thanks for the fixes, looking forward for more.

Thx hopefully it works

Let's see here...

Spawn rate of Bursas seems to be busted after this hotifx.  At least solo them seem to be.  Before the hotfix they spawned almost every single time, since this 16.4.1 I haven't been able to get one to spawn once.  Another person in my clan was commenting on this as well. 

Follow up:  I tried unequiping the offering, and re-equiping it.  That seems to have resolved the issue. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

I'm host. This is the result of my most recent False Profit mission.

D1vcYPK.jpg

0 Points, no Credit Reward.

Nothing has been fixed, everything has been made even worse.

Also, still experiencing "Out of Range" bug.

Edited by LazerSkink

seriously  pissed now i lost 500k to glitches in this event done one run and it glitched and froze at 1% verifying and then told us we failed and took 3 passionate from me for that one run then done another and again about 4% into verifying stage he started to run and vanished in the middle of a tunnel and it took yet another passionate from me for that and then done a run and he spawned and about 58% into transfer just vanished and took yet another passionate i will not be doing this event again until it is fixed properly this event has by far the most bugs of them all so far.

0 Points, no Credit Reward.

Nothing has been fixed, everything has been made even worse.

Also, still experiencing "Out of Range" bug.

I noticed you are on Loki, I am pretty sure that is working as intended, you can't be invisible, the bursa needs to be able to see you for the transfer to be active.  I have only experienced the out of range thing when I was on loki, but when invis wore off as soon as it started attacking me the counter started again.