Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.1 + False Profits Psa

[DE]Rebecca

Was told to put this here, so I will...

Map: Neso, Nepture

Bought 15 Passionate Void Offerings at 100k credits each.

Prior to this I'd done the event run 6 times (plus 1 without having the offering equipped), each successful with no issues.

Following the hotfix, joined a new group and did it twice more.

On both of those attempts, the event apparently bugged out, even though as far as I could tell we'd done it correctly.  My friends had mentioned not even seeing the % tracker, but still hearing the dialog.  In addition to not getting credit for the event, each of the attempts consumed two of my Void Offerings.  I now have 5 left.

Basically I'm down 400k credits due to this combination of glitches.  Even assuming we did the event mob incorrectly, which I don't believe is the case, there's no reason for it to have consumed two of my offerings.

Ticket #343291

False Profit
After Hotfix 16.4.1 went on playing solo few times - all worked fine.
Wanted to increase the spawnrate so I hosted a full squad mission.

We hacked succesfully, waited to 100% transfer. Then came the red text telling to kill Bursa before it verifies the transaction. One of our squad members killed the Bursa with melee combo 3-5 seconds AFTER it was allowed to kill for succesful mission. Yet the Counter went back to 100% from 1st stage and got stuck at this stage. Now we had Bursa dead on the floor, but no continuum for it whatsoever. Just stuck at 100%. No fail , no success.

Does the credit boost increase credits for the event?

No, I tested this. Bought the booster solely for this purpose =(

Out of Range 'issue': Bursa needs to see you and you need to be close to it for the transfer to work and proceed.

Loki invis makes you out of range even if you touch the Bursa. Decoy doesn't help.

Running SOLO this event works fine, but the 50% spawnrate makes it little slower to do. ALSO the Transfer rate is so much faster when plaing solo than going with 4. It's about 1min and 30secs to go for full 100% and then kill Bursa. IF you manage to stay close to it all the time.

got a problem while running the event, i bought the 100k offering and did all the steps and when i finished the mission they just gave me 109k credits, how many credits it is suppose to be "extra" the 9k?? o.O

And that happened to me all the times i have run the event o.O

got a problem while running the event, i bought the 100k offering and did all the steps and when i finished the mission they just gave me 109k credits, how many credits it is suppose to be "extra" the 9k?? o.O

And that happened to me all the times i have run the event o.O

I think its apost to be 200k , even though the 1k one is 10k reward.