[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 16.4.2

Yay!

-Edit-

It still seems to be glitched, just lost another 100K.

Edited by Reidmaster
  • Upvote 6

holy crud i was in a team when the new guys sentinal kills the moa, then a zanuka appears and we book it for the exit, yeesh that was cray, btw the update also happened so thats why the rush -3-

Edited by kraveman

Could we actually get Clan scores according to individual scores, instead of just activity ?

This is extremely unfair for clans that aren't full, or that happen to have one or 2 AFK players. Clans should have individual scores matter, it shouldn't be capped.

Edited by Haukai
  • Upvote 3

Syndicate Allies can now be given ‘Hold Position’ and ‘Follow’ commands and can be issued with a context action (similar to giving Rescue targets your Secondary). This can be done at mission start as an option  for players that wish to progress in a mission alone or coordinate the movement of their Syndicate Allies. Syndicate Allies have been re-enabled in Rescue and Spy Missions in case some users want them, but if not you can have them ‘Hold Position’ at spawn and proceed alone

I hope this is a test for Kubrow Kommands. I have been asked for this exactly for kubs for some time now.

And what do you means Nef Anyo is now just called the Sergeant? I'm about to start playing now, you better have not just destroyed a character to give him some generic name.

• Upvote 2

Can we actually get a list of cc that works on these "incredibly well designed enemies"? None of the abilities on any of my frames actually stun them.