Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

Can we actually get a list of cc that works on these "incredibly well designed enemies"? None of the abilities on any of my frames actually stun them.

Flying jump kick, ground attack slam, valkyr paralysis. Pretty much anything that would cause a stagger or standard knockdown on an enemy from what I've seen. (E.g. Rhino stomp is NOT a standard knockdown, it is a stun)

well let me know when you fix the infinity slam that the bursa moa likes to some times do.  was perma slammed on my oberon friends & family scambled to raise to no avail and we all pretty much burned out most if not all revives all because of one bugged slam.... ^_^ gl hf im going to bed before the rage takes hold and turns me into stalker...

Event Fixes: 

- Fixed an issue that allowed you to use your Void Offerings via the Gear Menu when you were close to a Bursa. The intended way for your offering to be retrieved was via hacking the Bursa’s back panel, not by using the Gear menu. This is what lead to the majority of score-related & credit consumption bugs. Now that it is fixed, we will begin working on the reimbursement script. 
- Fixed an issue where Stalker-like enemies could make the Event mission break. 

Fixes:

- Fixed Clan emblems not being activated even though they had been approved. All clan emblems that should have been active (you received approval confirmation) will now be available in game! If you are still missing yours, let us know in this thread! 

Reimbursement Script Details:

- The intent of the event was to only ever allow you risk 1 (one) Void Offering.
- The bug with the Gear menu allowed you to spend >1.
- We will  be auditing for all times when >1 Offering was claimed in any denomination (1000, 10000, 100000) and returning it to you account.

This script will take some time to write, but we will let you know when it's begun and when it's complete. 

What about the bug where only the Host gets credit and points towards the event?

I'm owed 1066 points (so far) that I didn't get despite having offerings removed from my inventory.

Flying jump kick, ground attack slam, valkyr paralysis. Pretty much anything that would cause a stagger or standard knockdown on an enemy from what I've seen. (E.g. Rhino stomp is NOT a standard knockdown, it is a stun)

valkyr paralysis when i used it on them did nothing at all... so unless DE wants to come clean with a working list of stuns i'll stick with my jump kick...