Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

Also one time i didn't get any credit towards the event nor credits after doing a successful run, and still lost my 100k offering. At least one of the other members of the squad confirmed getting his.

So, the Bursa's level is based upon your total points.

My friend, who is the only person I've done this with, is at 2600+ points and I am at 1155. The Bursa is now level 86, every time, and 1-shots both of us.

*i* would have been done with this 10 missions ago, but because it was bugged, only the host was getting points. Now it's impossible, because the Bursa's level is too high.

*EDIT*

Also, the Bursa is still doing the infinite ground slam ability repeatedly making this impossible.

Edited by pnkssbtz

I had a serious bug just a while ago...

so we were waiting for the 100% to finish and it did so the red text appeared saying "siezing funds" and our offerings were gone without even the timer starting for us to kill it... we waited for a minute then we started to proceed in killing it but to no avail, we lost our offerings for good...

wht a waste of credits

it only happened a while ago and I have succesfully finished an unbugged mission 11 times so I beleive this was just an isolated case but it still sucked cuz there was literally no time to kill it 

is any one else having issues with there score.  I should of hit 1500 by now, but the score only seems to be taking my highest event score.   I was at 335 and just got 435, so I should be around  770, but my score is only 435.  

it is working as intended...

the score you see at the end of the mission is your cumulative score meaning the score you had + the score you had just gained

So how the Hek are we supposed to stun MOAs in 16.4.2? I've tried Trinity's Well, Valkyr's Hysteria, Rhino's Stomp and Excalibur's Blind, but neither of this worked.

Create a test team or test server already, please, so we can receive normal updates and not the bugs bag.

So how the Hek are we supposed to stun MOAs in 16.4.2? I've tried Trinity's Well, Valkyr's Hysteria, Rhino's Stomp and Excalibur's Blind, but neither of this worked.

Create a test team or test server already, please, so we can receive normal updates and not the bugs bag.

Good question how do we stun that thing now?;o

give us back mission points we didnt get, I lost 200 points even though me and my team did mission perfectly: we did mission exactly like we were supposed to, stunted, hacked and then killed moa when red message appeared, 

Edited by Culaio

I keep having a rather frustrating bug happen with the event.

We wait for the target to get to 100% and it just gets stuck at "Transfer 100%" and doesn't switch to the "Verifying" state. As such the run is a bust. I **THINK** it has to do with hitting the target with any sort of crowd control. We had it happen when he was hit with castanas and we had it happen with the snow globe chilling globe augment.

SUPER frustrating...

Edit: happened again. no CC. It was just sitting there and decided to not move to the Verifying state.

me and my clan mates met something similar too. No Verifying countdown after Transfer progress reached 100%,

it just skip to " ..fraudulent etc, credits refunded.. " redtext,

nothing was stuck though. 

Hox Fixes still have not solved the event's problems. No event points are rewarded after completing the mission when successfully hacking and destroying the Moas correctly.

While I am always excited to see new events made by the DE, this is probably the most uninteresting, and disappointing event I participated in. Not only is the event not very thrilling in lore and purpose, but the fact I need to go through 20 fields of barbed wire just to complete this event ONCE, is not fun at all. 

By the time I see the event properly fixed, whenever that may be, the rewards for participating keep getting more and more unwanting by the hour. 

EDIT: You know what? Screw the quanta vandal; wanna know what I want as a reward at the end of all this? All the credits you made me waste on this hellish and buggy event. Ben is getting upset! >:(

EDIT EDIT: Actually Dev Team, just delete the whole event and pay us out with Platinum. Then I'll be happy.

Edited by BenRoprim

if the can fix enough to all of the bugs of the event.  the almost godly CC immunities of the moa & it's level scaling will probably stop my team from even hitting the 1k mark i bet... and if any friends ask me to help them with this "event" im gunna have to turn them away cause i'll be hurting there chances more the higher my score gets....

So who again tested this before hand?   kinda makes me wonder if i should bother to buy any more plat to support a game that punishes me for grouping with my friends and family... (before i get flamed tactical black out was a prime exsample of being punished to group with others.)

I've had just about every issue posted on here even getting stuck on floor after stomp. I did try something that seemed to work afterwards after the 100% transferring would wait for red text to show up with percentage of verifying and then we would kill it, that seemed to work for the remainder of the tries but still lost about 500k now along with points since only host was getting them.

People thanking developers for bringing hotfixes, is it really so hard to test out the newest add-ons before releasing them? Been playing for three weeks and never seen a game so buggy after two years of it release. It would be awesome to see what you developers are spending your time on? Do you have enough programmers and developers to even make this game working at some point? Not saying that this game is bad, but just that that those small errors, like getting stuck on a wall, going trough floor, chat freezing, weapons disappearing, insane walljumps, which rocket you trough ceilings, enemies shooting you trough walls, are just annoying.
What I'm saying is if it's too hard to actually test out your released updates, BEFORE actually releasing them. I can understand few bugs here and there, but if every damn update needs one to three hotfixes, there's clearly something wrong. I'm on a clan with few mates who have played this far longer than me and they all say that there has always been a problem with new releases.
Anywho, Maxed a Primed ammo stock yesterday, where is it now?

Event Fixes: 

- Fixed an issue that allowed you to use your Void Offerings via the Gear Menu when you were close to a Bursa. The intended way for your offering to be retrieved was via hacking the Bursa’s back panel, not by using the Gear menu. This is what lead to the majority of score-related & credit consumption bugs. Now that it is fixed, we will begin working on the reimbursement script. 

Reimbursement Script Details:

- The intent of the event was to only ever allow you risk 1 (one) Void Offering.
- The bug with the Gear menu allowed you to spend >1.
- We will  be auditing for all times when >1 Offering was claimed in any denomination (1000, 10000, 100000) and returning it to you account.

This script will take some time to write, but we will let you know when it's begun and when it's complete. 

Please take not that the only way I lost my offerings, and also wasted a lot of time, was by the Bursa SEEMINGLY KILLING ITSELF.

My team and I were waiting for the transfer to finish then, in some unknown way, without any of us shooting it, the already-damaged bursa starts taking damage and dies. No auras or attacks or ANYTHING were coming from the team. This is very aggravating and annoying, especially since we have to wait SO LONG for the process to finish.

Please look into this. Also please consider making the tranfer happen faster. This event is annoying the way it is now, not fun.

Another bug I noticed was that when the transfer was complete, the message with the percentage froze. and we did not get a "fraud scan" message or any word from lotus or anyo when the Bursa died. and by the end of the mission the offerings were lost as well.

PLEASE fix this.

Yes DAT offering consuption was rediculous. Thanks for fixing it. I spent 10, 6 of which were eaten by this bug.Sadly.

Could you please also have a look into the Primed ammo stock issue? I was on heavens having earned that in Void, but it is gone now w/o even mentioning which is sad.

Edited by YourMoms

Yes DAT offering consuption was rediculous. Thanks for fixing it. I spent 10, 6 of which were eaten by this bug.Sadly.

It's not fixed "entirely". It's still going on for some players.

Edited by BenRoprim