Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

I was about to commend DE for some nice changes and the mention of Diminishing returns vs immunity... but the event is just such a pain and the new weapon and... I no longer feel like it.

How the hell do you manage to make stuff like this I wonder - I mean I bet anyone you could ask here can tell you that it's bad to do stuff like this yet... is it an order from Perfect World or something? Or some biggun above your head deciding these things?

Bit of a dialogue with my friend on steam:

"XXXXX: new tonkor needs 90k credits, 800 cryotic, 2 argon, 200 oxium and 1500 salvage
'K_Shiro': And why does it need cryotic I wonder. Or argon...
XXXXX: grineer build their weapons out of void and corpus materials
XXXXX: didn't you know?
'K_Shiro': Now that you mention it..."

Why in... I'm just tired of this whole thing. Use logic already DE... ah well, I will put together a concept topic eventually and then I might even forget coming to forums altogether, the whole thing feels futile.

So many of us tell you NOT to make immune enemies, weapons that need a ton of completely unrelated stuff or about the needless 8831714th type of rare resource, whatever. It's just... depressing.

Another bug I noticed was that when the transfer was complete, the message with the percentage froze. and we did not get a "fraud scan" message or any word from lotus or anyo when the Bursa died. and by the end of the mission the offerings were lost as well.

PLEASE fix this.

i've had this bug manifest twice already, of which once it was for me and not for other squad mates and it brings with it the loss of both the offer and the points reward. this is literally outrageous what the hell???

Does anyone even read these posts?

Edited by LordPreda

i've had this bug manifest twice already, of which once it was for me and not for other squad mates and it brings with it the loss of both the offer and the points reward. this is literally outrageous what the hell???

I was with LordPreda when this happened. I have had this happened with 2 other groups. Hell one time the thing just fell over and died while half the squad was around the corner, behind a wall while the other two stood there doing nothing and tanked it to stay in the transfer range. It was at half hp but then bam dead on the ground

I was with LordPreda when this happened as well.

Edit:  Tried out a few more runs with a public group and it still happened.  I have no points to show for the effort of waiting until the transfer is complete.

Edited by HecateGW

it is working as intended...

the score you see at the end of the mission is your cumulative score meaning the score you had + the score you had just gained

ah okay that makes a lot more sense now.  Thanks for explaining that. 

While I'm here does any one know if the vandal quanta comes with its own slot, or am I going to have and make room for it ?

Edited by EvexNight

ah okay that makes a lot more sense now.  Thanks for explaining that. 

While I'm here does any one know if the vandal quanta comes with its own slot, or am I going to have and make room for it ?

All event rewards come with their own slot, and catalyst.

Event told me to kill the moa, so I killed it, and time IMMEDIATELY ran out.

Seriously, the frequency at which S#&$ breaks in this event tells me that DE did ZERO playtesting.

Moas randomly dying, discrepancy between the host and client as to when the Moa needs to be killed, the game just ignoring the outcome and just eating your offering, the random time given to kill the Moa....

It would be one thing if this was a permanent addition to the game, because players could just wait a few days for it to get fixed. Unfortunately this has a limit of 6 or so days remaining. So waiting isn't really an option.

Edited by Horonelius

Bit of a dialogue with my friend on steam:

"XXXXX: new tonkor needs 90k credits, 800 cryotic, 2 argon, 200 oxium and 1500 salvage

'K_Shiro': And why does it need cryotic I wonder. Or argon...

XXXXX: grineer build their weapons out of void and corpus materials

XXXXX: didn't you know?

'K_Shiro': Now that you mention it..."

So many of us tell you NOT to make weapons that need a ton of completely unrelated stuff or about the needless 8831714th type of rare resource, whatever. It's just... depressing.

Aside from the credits and to a lesser extent oxium (Which is quite easy to farm for nowadays anyway)

Argon and Cryotic is extremely easy obtain. I don't know why you're complaining?

I run a duo squad with a buddy in T2 Survival with pilfering Hydroid and desecrate nekros and we get 20+ argon crystals per run every time.

As for cryotic, its 100 per excavation. Which only takes 90 seconds each.

In fact, when I made this weapon, I had 50 argon, 8000 cryotic, over 1million salvage and 4000 oxium.

i have no clue what happened. but since this update im chilling in the loading screen for over than a minute. joining a mission or coming back to the ship. thats goddamn annoying.havent experienced somethin liek that for a while now. i dont think its something on my side, so fix that pls.

This event made me throw the towel in, grow disinterested in the game, because the religious connotations , bring bad childhood memories spoiling the gameplay, put my Kubrow in stasis and leave the game... I am in two minds should I keep it on my HD or uninstall it and look for another game to play.

(p.s i spent real money on this game :( .., and waiting to get my credit card topped up first , before getting plat or prime accessories, but this event put me off altogether)

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

AMD - Isnt fixed - three times my display driver has stopped working and twice it has completely crashed my pc. When you rejoin the game you get nothing - so no point rejoining your squad you get nothing!

People still complain about the resource costs of weapons? Man, I remember when I was poor...

Oh wait, no I don't. It's good to have land.

The new weapon? I bought the blueprint, went to the foundry, and started building it immediately. Not even a drop in the bucket.

Okay, I played the new event a fair bit, 966 total score right now. It's, umm... it can be very frustrating. Even setting all the bugs aside.

I understand the intent behind diminishing returns in relation to crowd control. But... there's no real feedback, in-game, as far as feeling out how diminished your returns currently are. In practice, it all boils down to spamming everything you have in the hopes that something sticks, with no real feedback on what sticks, how, and for how long.

It almost feels like I'm being mocked. My CC feels random and unreliable, meanwhile I'm fighting a monstrous robot that can literally keep me stunlocked and knocked down forever.

-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stompocalypse

OKAY, so clearly I need a new approach.

My current strategy, both anti-knockdown mods, and use a Loki to constantly switch teleport the bursa. Drop an energy restore so Mr. Loki can keep teleporting. Best I got.

I would like to know if its normal for the Bursa to immediately sieze funds after completion of transfer of funds.

I thought it had to go through verification first?

Happened to me twice in a row, it automatically "failed" the transfer right after the transfer reached 100%