Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

Can we speed up the hack times? I have things to do with my day other than spending thirty minutes as a babysitter for like, 100 points.

You know that you aren't supposed to get 1.5k in one sitting right?

The whole point is to have an event to do over a period of time, not get it all done on day 1 then say well now what?!

You know that you aren't supposed to get 1.5k in one sitting right?

The whole point is to have an event to do over a period of time, not get it all done on day 1 then say well now what?!

I could agree with that its good when an event is designed not to be able to be finished in 1 day, but it can be done without problems in one day, so this event is actually bad designed, because lots of people just give up on it, because of the long and uneventful waiting for the transaction to be finished.

I really like the idea of this event.  The whole scam theme is neat and the reskin of Nef Anyo looks really good.

That said, this event has been incredibly frustrating.  I know DE is working on it (and has made some great progress towards fixing it), but it's still unplayable.

I have not seen an official comment on how this event fully works.

1) How do you stun it?  There's a lot of abilities that may "stun" that don't count for this.  Why not just mention what you can use?  Alternatively, why not just make the tribute you want to use on it stun it?  Or make some other item you need to purchase that stuns it.

2) Who's tribute counts towards end result?  If I have a 10k tribute and the group also has 2 100k and a 1k, does it just use one of ours?  Are all taken into consideration?  Is it the person that hacks the thing that counts for it?  Also, if you have more than one equipped, does it always use the highest?

3) Why does the hack take so long?  I understand needing to stand near it, but can it be sped up?  Maybe if everyone is really close it goes faster?

4) Is the blinding mechanic necessary?  The sudden burst to full white screen really bothers my eyes.  I now have to look away from the screen for 4-5 seconds every time I see the laser come in.  This effect seems to happen every 15s during the two minutes (or thereabouts) of babysitting the bursar, so this is very annoying.

5) Can there be some better text confirming what is happening?  It's still really unclear when it has completed successfully.  Also the hacking percent stays at 100 for several seconds before going red.  This is confusing to people that haven't failed it before because they saw the 100 and killed it. 

6) Given how many problems there's been that has made this unplayable so far, isn't a clock reset in order?

Please DE convince Nef to use some of his funds to get something better than dail-up for his internet conection..... I can't stand just sittting there waiting for the timer to go for 5 minutes it's not fun at all, it's just a pain in the &#!. i mean sure if we were defending something and stuff was actually going on it wouldn't be so bad, but no, just opening a new tab to go watch youtube while i wait for the time to take 5 minutes. did you guys really think this long of a timer was a good idea?

This is still bugged, not only we are only getting back what we put in, 100k gets 103k back but most of the times its bugged on transfer even after its done and we killed it after being told by Lotus and get 0 score in the end.

Can't even complete one "special" mission type because warframe keeps crashing for me and some friends. We can play normal missions endlessly without problems, and other games, but not event/alerts/syndicate(sometimes)/invasion(sometimes)/etc

No, I'm not going to sit and submit 100 bug reports. It happens EVERY damn time. I'm getting so sick of it I don't even want to (try to) play this game.

tl;dr: event is impossible 'cause DE's engine blows.

Stil no fix for:

It completeing the hack on false profit and sticking at 100% killing the bursa being the only option, consuming the void offering and failing the mission.

Yeah this seems to happen when not all players in the party have an offering equipped.

DE FIX YOU ALERT IT'S TOTALLY BUGUED.

First run : make the 100% on the moa and the counter get stuck after 100%, Didn't get nothing

Second run : Get the 100000 credits but we get stuck because one door didn't won't open without all alert on the map

Soo please FIX

Is the Bursa supposed to stand spamming a knockdown in a corner while immune to damage? Hacked him easily enought but could not damage it after it had reached 100%... Not even Kestrel could knock it down... 

Theres quite a few bugs that still havent been fixed.

one of them is definitively what Skinnykid2 said.

Others I found:

a) Mech will not go into "attack mode".  Will remain in "inactive mode" and will NOT unlock. (we had 2 frosts, 1 loki and 1 rhino with invis sentinel)

Tried poking with all kind of weapons, with powers.. nothing! It always returned to its "inactive" mode.

b) In laggy servers, you will constantly get the "out of range" warnings, claiming you're too far to process the credits.. this happens even if you're STANDING next to the Mech.

c) Frost powers seem to affect correctly all Mechs, excepts a single power from the ones with the "knockdown" rings (orange mech?). I've seen one fire the 3 rings with no slowdown whatsoever.. all the other actions/attacks were correctly slowed down.

d) The Mech somehow damaging itself.. (even when protecting it with a ice shieldo or Volt's shield). Something seems to trigger a HP drain, making it very hard to keep the thing alive while its being hacked.

e) Certain Mechs CANNOT BE "stunned".  it will never reveal its back panel.. EVER.

Edited by Cesarin

Stil no fix for:

It completeing the hack on false profit and sticking at 100% killing the bursa being the only option, consuming the void offering and failing the mission.

Yeah this seems to happen when not all players in the party have an offering equipped.

Nope... just done it with every1 in squad with equipped and we lost 100k again !!