Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaxion Range Bug Or Nerf?

Pacheon

I don't clearly get this fact, but I somehow remember it different, that the range of the Glaxion (STOCK WITHOUT THE SINISTER MOD!) was quite larger than an Amprex with the Sinister Reach Mod.

The last time I used the Glaxion compared to the todays usage ... it is hell of a difference.

Adding this video from

-BlueShark- (credits)

showing the typical crazy inaccurate beam

And we have the 9th August ... seriously, is this ever going to be fixed? I never saw any changelog about that weapon! Dera, Synapse, and whatever works as intended!!!

Edited by Pacheon

That does look a bit shorter than usual.

Maybe when they were tweaking the Bursa Amprex, they not only messed up the regular Amprex but also the Glaxion? For all we know, the beam weapons probably all share some similar coding.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Agreed, I'm also experiencing the same problem

- The accuracy is pretty off 

Example:

HaBwMF6.jpg

- The speed in which is fires up seems to have been lowered

- Glaxion beam doesn't feel like it has the same beam animations as before the patch

True, the accuracy is another issue, which can be heavily noticed with a maxed heavy caliber, which wasn't occuring like this as before.

I am curios how many silent nerfs DE is causing beyond the publicity...

Boltor Prime seems not reaching 3-4k anymore on infested runs ... either the enemy spawntable got buffed or something went "wrong" with the weapon itself.

Sounds like a real issue of obsolescence ... but, thinking logically, has no purpose in this game? Sure it has - causing people to spend, at least the best for DE, plat on weapons and new equipments, if the older one do suck after a while.

• 3 months later...

yeah i just came back and noticed tons of guns i bought with platinum and forma'd alot all seem bad. I'm definitely not buying any guns in the future now. That's disappointing it's a co-op game and if it's because of pvp, make it separate like marvel heroes does.