Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Grineer Slums

Lioneye

So, as of right now, most of the maps we see and play on are all typically underground, on a spaceship, or Hoth.  Now I know they're rolling out tile sets as they get to them, but one I would really like would be slums.  From the sounds of the lore, Grineer are in a rough patch with degeneration each cycle of clones.  On top of that, they have completely ransacked Earth.  I think it would be really cool to have an outside, wrecked city set to add to the gameplay. 

Now I understand many mission types wouldn't work well (ex.  Destroying reactors, sabotaging nav systems), but it could open up new possibilities.  For example, one mission would be an infiltration where the goal of the mission is to reach an end opposite of the map (Also spawn a lot of enemies and make lockdowns more common or something like that).  The mission following that then, would start you off in that position and then be either a capture or rescue mission.

Anyways, that's just my opinion on the matter, does anyone else think it would be a good idea or have better ways it could be implemented?