Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Not Found.

(XBOX)Arterialkanns

I know you have more that likely been informed by many xbox1 players, and maybe other consoles. 9/10 invites, both sent and received fail. When accepting invites, it simply states that the host is not found, or session is not found. 

People have been complaining a lot in chat and clan (Clan size is almost 900.) It has nothing to do with internet connection, nor the PING settings, as mine is set to 400, and the problem is still present. 

I just though I would bring this to your attention, as it urgently needs to be looked in to.

I've not been able to join a single person or have a single person join me since the update and playing solo is boring as hell. Restarted the game and Xbox dozens of times to no avail. I've seen a hundred or more host not found messages. Nothing seems to fix it. This is total crap the game is dead until this is fixed...

I'm not sure DE is paying attention to be honest. i have posted in the forums, in support and a direct message to DErebecca, and still have yet to see a single reply, in the past... 5 hours or so. This topic also has not had any replies from DE. i know Devstream was scheduled at some point, and the forums are big places. But I am sure many people have complaint in (support). Surely someone from DE has at least caught a sniff of this problem? or just ignoring it until they realize many of their console players are dispersing because of it.

Hey there, Bandwaggon jumper here.  I am also having this issue.  It's not just friends.  I have tried to join open squads and got nothing.  Did 5 waves on Coba and no one joined (30 open squads listed on the tile)

Friend can't even see me online in Warframe even though we are in an XBL party.  Have tried grouping in other games on Xbox with no issues.

Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it (which, BTW, freed up 10gb of space) and still having the same issue

Running out of things to try.

I've not been able to join a single person or have a single person join me since the update and playing solo is boring as hell. Restarted the game and Xbox dozens of times to no avail. I've seen a hundred or more host not found messages. Nothing seems to fix it. This is total crap the game is dead until this is fixed...

I agree not much fun soloing

Xbox One Tenno -

We are actively fixing issues with connectivity on Warframe Xbox One.

You may be experiencing some or all of the following:

- Matchmaking is not working.

- Friends list not populating.

- Unable to send or receive invites.

Please note we are chasing down fixes to release as soon as possible to get things back to normal - thank you for your patience.

We will Update this thread as we make progress!

So yeah, they've noticed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having issues with this too everytime I try join my friend it says host cannot be found then if he joins me it says the same thing but he can play online and everything he's okay but it's just me I can't play with anyone at all and it's really really stressing me out and it's not even been fixed yet and I can't be asked to wait no longer I am actually so annoyed I just want this to be fixed so I can play with my friends and just play online

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there guys. This has been a big problem for me. I could normally join my friends 100% but after recent updates I cannot join at all anymore. They said they were going to fix it but still haven't. I love Warframe but they only look after their PC players. 

They really need to fix this as it is starting to effect more and more people.

I'm so relieved I'm not the only one!  Why some of my friends don't have this issue and I do is beyond me.  I'v re-installed the game twice now and....nothing, no improvement whatsoever.  NAT is open, and I don't have problems with any other games at all.  My support ticket with Warframe was # 399 445!  Needless to say, no response from their support desk, just a general notification that they are "working through a backlog".   This is a great game, but I don't like soloing it.

• 2 months later...

I have been having this issue for close to 2 months I think. 49/50 attempts to join or be joined end in failure. I've been getting along fairly well with just solo missions but since I'd really like to effectively do high level void missions or perform a trade once in a while I'm getting quite discouraged from Warframe overall.

This thread is hot for a reason! This issue has been left un-handled for far too long! The biggest part of the game was being able to do group missions with friends and to join and invite people in dojos and void missions and the like. When this main selling point is no longer available, what do you think we're going to do? Stop playing is what!