The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False Profit Event Is A Complete Disaster.

Atomic_Beam

It's not fun, it's just....not fun, not amusing like...at all...

You sit there for 8 minutes, casting the same stupid CC ability over and over and over again to maintain this thing from spamming hundreds of earthquake on the ground and when it reaches 100%. Red text appears and then credits are directly seized.

There is no such thing as a% counting from 0 to 100% to give us time to kill it, it just seizes the credit right when the first red text appears!

EVERYONE i have encountered during this event, said it was ''boring, stupid, not fun, useless, frustrating'' and I think this is REALLY the case.

I profoundly HATE this event, it is the WORST thing DE as EVER come up with so far! You completly NAILED it DE, but april fool was a month ago!

Things to do to make this event less ''''boring, stupid, not fun, useless, frustrating''. 

1- Reduce the wait Time!!

The wait time is astronomically WAY TOO HIGH, you think it's fun to sit there like this? it's a JOKE! a complete JOKE!

2- Fix the reward!!

Even if we succeed at getting points and credit, out of the 100k passionate, you get 15k bonus credit and that's it....with a 95% chance of failing the mission and losing your 100k... It is NOT WORTH IT. People as lost millions of credits already!!

3- Fix your event description and in game event!

- Make some serious tweaks at how this event works! You say on the forum that we have to kill it before it detects the fraud, but as soon as the first red text appears, once it passes away, a second red text comes up to say credits as been seized!! WTF??  I am priming with nova, and I am one shotting it as SOON as the first red text appears and my credits gets seized!? HOW???

I hate this event...so bad it's unreal... I know this is supposed to go in feedback But I wanted to make sure EVeryone sees it. 

I have failed this stupid event over 25 times now with only 6 success, HOW is this possible!? What were you thinking!?? How does a human brain come up with such frustrating thing to do!?

I rarely get mad at things because the stupidest things are the madder I get andthis event is taking me to another level of pissingness...

Edited by Atomic_Beam

How are you failing it? Just babysit it for the time limit and then "press 4 to win".

Didn't you readthe whole thing!? When it reaches 100% it seizes the credit RIGTH at the first red text! wtf am I sposed to do!?

DE disappointed you recently ? You surprised ?

DE as disapointed me yeah but nothing serious...but this event...this event...it is..unnacceptable...

I was having the auto-fail problem yesterday, did a run without it happening, but i dont know if I can reliably do it now. That said, if you want to fix the wait time, just honestly use a Humble offering. make everyone use humble offerings. There is literally no reason to use a passionate offering, because it takes the longest, and you only get more credits if you wait longer during the verification stage, thereby sacrificing your event points. 

Corpus missions in a nutshell

They've never really had a good run, have they? The Grineer get all the cool stuff and the Corpus get the shotty ideas, and an excuse to reveal the player concepts early enough.

So salty.

Just make a thread detailing exactly in the bug section or pm the devs.

You dont like the event? Ok, its fine to let them know but you dont need to be so salty about it

I specified what the bug is, did you read the whole thing? When it reaches 100% it siezes the credit without counting %...

So salty.

Just make a thread detailing exactly in the bug section or pm the devs.

You dont like the event? Ok, its fine to let them know but you dont need to be so salty about it

I upvoted you, because I find it highly ironic that you ToxicTroublemaker are telling someone to not be salty.  XD

You are the very definition of hope in our species.

Carry on and keep being awesome.  =)

Edited by sushidubya

Didn't you readthe whole thing!? When it reaches 100% it seizes the credit RIGTH at the first red text! wtf am I sposed to do!?

DE as disapointed me yeah but nothing serious...but this event...this event...it is..unnacceptable...

I read the whole thing and I've also done the event. You're told the moment that it needs to be killed, and then you kill it. Very straight-forward.

The wait time is insanely long, true, but I read that if you bring the lowest offering you have to wait less time, without losing event points. The problem is I had to read it on the wiki to know it, while it should have been wrote in the event description 

I upvoted you, because I find it highly ironic that you ToxicTroublemaker are telling someone to not be salty.  XD

You are the very definition of hope in our species.

Carry on and keep being awesome.  =)

you think I am going to let DE mock me like this without saying anything?

I read the whole thing and I've also done the event. You're told the moment that it needs to be killed, and then you kill it. Very straight-forward.

doesnt matter!! We reach 100%, no lotus or ordis text appears and then another red text appears saying fund seized...what you are saying does not make sens!

Just run it solo its way easier... almost completing the event... started 2 hours ago. 

Yes!

FIght a level 76 drover bursa alone!  Unless you are facetanking with trinity, you are dead.

Also, bursas dont spawn 100% alone. Its like 30% or less.

Edited by HandsomeSorcerer

They've never really had a good run, have they? The Grineer get all the cool stuff and the Corpus get the shotty ideas, and an excuse to reveal the player concepts early enough.

Huge bubbles that nullifies your powers, indestructible aoe "mines" that constantly deal damage, swarms of enemies that can perma-stun you to death, enemies that can completely remove all of your energy and shields with a single projectile...

None of these things is OP or game breaking, but they aren't either challenging or fun.

there is a bug while in a group that it will INSTANTLY go to 100% verified without counting and keeping the credits. DE does know this and they are working on a way to fix it. but like its said above, SOLO IT. these bugs either are super rare or dont happen if soloed. also there is little need to do the 100k offering, youre wasting credits just go with 10k or 1k.

this is to everyone running into bugs while in a group not just the OP.