The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False Profit Event Is A Complete Disaster.

Atomic_Beam

Seriously why the heck people are defending such a mediocre event? Are you guys really ok with mediocrity?

Well, some people think bad event is still better than no event at all. The type of people for whom Warframe is no longer a game but some necessity of life like food or water--would you starve to death or eat that soggy broccoli?

It's boring, mind-numbing, and buggy as all hell, sure, but since I've accepted this sort of lazy wait wall is to be expected from DE's competence and designs, boring/mediocre event is somewhat defensible. The people defending it are actually the most disappointed and jaded players, whose expectations and respect for DE's ability to make a functional product have fallen so far that they see a buggy event and say hey, that's just how this game is. 

I guess you could say the name of the event, "False Profit", does the event justice. Players burning through hundreds of thousands of creds because of the buggy mechanics, ending with failed missions and empty wallets...

False profit, indeed.

1) People leaving the game giving you load screens whenever the event boss doesn't spawn

2) People killing the event boss on purpose to troll or by accident when event boss is in mid transfer

3) Sentinels killing the event boss when it is in mid transfer

3) People waiting over 8 minutes and spamming CC at it and just keep on waiting

Very refreshing event indeed. Hahaha

don't get so upset over a stupid event, yeah its buggy and broken but whatever. the rewards arent that great, so if you don't get them don't make a big fuss.

like chill out and just play until its not fun anymore, then take a long break from the game-

i do that when i realize endgame is basically just staring at a chat room  rather than actually playing the game

Because you hate something, it is bad?

This disqualifies your whole post.

First if you know this belongs into feedback then post it there.

Second, this is no feedback, it is just  a rant.

Because you are bad.

Do I like this Event? No.

Do I hate it? No.

Do I fail it. Yes from time to time.

But I don´t know how someone can fail it when the transfer is completed, just kill the Moa then. If you can´t then it´s your fault.

DE bootlicker spotted, lock and load

Has any event really been fun for most of the community? The Hunt for Alad V was nice since you got great rewards the whole time and it gave one of the best event badges.

seems like if people Arnt getting a super good reward they won't enjoy it :/. Edited by (PS4)Mazda_07_

get this:

During one of our hunts for a bursa the zanuka hunter came after me and got me stuck at one of those busted up parts of the corpus tileset on europa. We defeated the hunter and it dropped the detron barrel, the last part I need to build the detron. So I kill myself as /unstuck didnt work, luckily I had my attica with thunderbolt...

too bad that the bursa is unhackable and murdered all of us just cause. The rest of my squad got the detron barrel anyways, just I didnt.

this event is so bug ridden already by itself. most of the time the stupid moa wont get stunned, and if it does it might just glitch into perma out of range. even if that doesnt happen it still might kill you or just run right away to eat your credits.

well earned 15k seriously...

A few facts.

DE borked the start of the event.

DE has since been running hot fixes to improve the playability.

People lost credits, but a script has been running to reimburse those credits, even I got back the 1000 credits I apparently lost lol.

You should be running Humbles from the start, it's faster and should do Humbles till you're finished with getting the rewards and the bursa is lvl 100 when you run. If you're running passionate at the start of the event, you're earning the lowest reward with the highest risk and the longest timer. Credit reward is 50% of what you invested once you've capped but also now the Bursa and enemies are lvl 100 making it hard to earn that extra 50,000 credits.

People don't read, that's painfully apparent, this info is everywhere and people blindly rush in and fail (not saying OP did) and then rage at the game when 7 times out of 10 it's their fault.

This will likely never change... people are people, but I at least inform my squad, I try to be "noob" friendly and over all the event has been easy for me and the people who I've done it with successfully have been fun, calm an open minded and intelligent. A failed mission didn't bother us, we simply adapted, changed our approach to the event and we beat it, again, and again, and again.

That said, good luck to the rest of you! Be a bit more calm and willing to bend and things will flow far better for you.

Do not understand all the hate. It was pretty much like every other event. I personally enjoyed it after it was fixed, and I feel like everyone else who hates it does not understand two things. One, lower the credit sacrifice, lower the wait time. Two, it was broken. Now it's fixed. /endpost?

Because you hate something, it is bad?

This disqualifies your whole post.

First if you know this belongs into feedback then post it there.

Second, this is no feedback, it is just  a rant.

Because you are bad.

Do I like this Event? No.

Do I hate it? No.

Do I fail it. Yes from time to time.

But I don´t know how someone can fail it when the transfer is completed, just kill the Moa then. If you can´t then it´s your fault.

So just to clarify.. you expect MR 1-5 to kill a lvl 70 Bursa SOLO?

Events should be available to ALL, not just the people with maxed out gear.

Yes they can team up and get carried through the event but that's not participating is it?

Here is something to keep in mind with this event.

First of all, it will be gone in 4 days.  It's not permanent.

It's not perfect, the wait period is really boring.  The bugs meant that 25% of the time you get no credits and no points and a lot of us lot quite a bit of credits.

Can you honestly say the rewards are not worth the credit you lost though?  I lost over 400k credits but I got a sigil, badge, 4 rare mods that would of been worth a ton of plat and a gun.  I think I got away with a really damn good deal honestly.

Here is something to keep in mind with this event.

First of all, it will be gone in 4 days.  It's not permanent.

It's not perfect, the wait period is really boring.  The bugs meant that 25% of the time you get no credits and no points and a lot of us lot quite a bit of credits.

Can you honestly say the rewards are not worth the credit you lost though?  I lost over 400k credits but I got a sigil, badge, 4 rare mods that would of been worth a ton of plat and a gun.  I think I got away with a really damn good deal honestly.

Plus its a Quanta with more ammo and double the status. And a V polarity. Real powerful.

But in all honesty, I've never encountered any bug in this event. Except a minor one where Nef Anyo wouldn't talk, but Lotus would still say that he took the bait. 

I solo'ed it to 788, then joined a group, did 3 runs and got to 1530. I still didn't encounter the auto-fail bug. And the others never did too. 

So for me, the event went as it should have. But I didn't like the event, screw the Isolators, seriously.

Events should be available to ALL, not just the people with maxed out gear.

That's just your opinion.

People with bad gear can probably manage up to about the 1k mark solo by the way, and what frames they have is more important than if they have a strong gun, some guy with a trin/valkyr and a braton would fare better than somone with a limbo and a boltor prime.

That's just your opinion.

People with bad gear can probably manage up to about the 1k mark solo by the way, and what frames they have is more important than if they have a strong gun, some guy with a trin/valkyr and a braton would fare better than somone with a limbo and a boltor prime.

A limbo could banish himself and ignore the most dangerous threats a Bursa could have. Try someone like Nekros. Now he would have a bad time xD