The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False Profit Event Is A Complete Disaster.

Atomic_Beam

What would of been pretty awesome if Anyo realized what the Tenno were doing during the event and decided to spice it up.  Once he figured out we were trolling him, he decided to have 3 Zanuka's patrol the Riot.  Or if Zanuka is only under Alad's control then the Hyenas.  In a perfect world that would enable us to have a part of our squad fight off the Hyenas/Zanuka while the others handle the Riot.

DE has already set raids to level 80 to level 100 enemies.

So this kind of scaling for events is here to stay.

Being one shotted is meant to be expected.

So I just spam ze CCs. :3

It's the only way to increase the game difficulty, one shot players...that's sad actually.

I can safely say I haven't seen anyone say they particularly liked this event either. I mean, seriously, you sit and wait for like 15 minutes (even with only a humble offering it takes too long) and then you kill it...yipeee

It's the only way to increase the game difficulty, one shot players...that's sad actually.

extremely so, but it seems the be the direction the game is heading. at least until de figures a better way to balance survivability between us and npcs. 

but yes, this event was a pretty big let down. maybe the coming event (isn't there one in 16.5?) will make up for it, though probably not. 

Edited by Cubewano

Yes this event was horrible.

Get bored and irritated by relying on others to get through it or suffer the RNG if you solo and get tired of aborting missions to spawn the damn thing.

The only thing the event has successfully achieved is manifested deep hatred towards bursas, i can't wait to take these overdesigned bulldozers apart with my guns.

Edited by kiteohatto

Yes this event was horrible.

Get bored and irritated by relying on others to get through it or suffer the RNG if you solo and get tired of aborting missions to spawn the damn thing.

The only thing the event has successfully achieved is manifested deep hatred towards bursas, i can't wait to take these overdesigned bulldozers apart with my guns.

ikr, I really hope DE is not thinking that this is going to be a ''way'' of farming credits, because no one is going to carry these offering anymore EVER and these things will never spawn again OR they will spawn and we will just go trough them with our arsenals like a normal ennemie don't even notice them.

It's not fun, it's just....not fun, not amusing like...at all...

You sit there for 8 minutes, casting the same stupid CC ability over and over and over again to maintain this thing from spamming hundreds of earthquake on the ground and when it reaches 100%. Red text appears and then credits are directly seized.

There is no such thing as a% counting from 0 to 100% to give us time to kill it, it just seizes the credit right when the first red text appears!

EVERYONE i have encountered during this event, said it was ''boring, stupid, not fun, useless, frustrating'' and I think this is REALLY the case.

I profoundly HATE this event, it is the WORST thing DE as EVER come up with so far! You completly NAILED it DE, but april fool was a month ago!

Things to do to make this event less ''''boring, stupid, not fun, useless, frustrating''. 

1- Reduce the wait Time!!

The wait time is astronomically WAY TOO HIGH, you think it's fun to sit there like this? it's a JOKE! a complete JOKE!

2- Fix the reward!!

Even if we succeed at getting points and credit, out of the 100k passionate, you get 15k bonus credit and that's it....with a 95% chance of failing the mission and losing your 100k... It is NOT WORTH IT. People as lost millions of credits already!!

3- Fix your event description and in game event!

- Make some serious tweaks at how this event works! You say on the forum that we have to kill it before it detects the fraud, but as soon as the first red text appears, once it passes away, a second red text comes up to say credits as been seized!! WTF??  I am priming with nova, and I am one shotting it as SOON as the first red text appears and my credits gets seized!? HOW???

I hate this event...so bad it's unreal... I know this is supposed to go in feedback But I wanted to make sure EVeryone sees it. 

I have failed this stupid event over 25 times now with only 6 success, HOW is this possible!? What were you thinking!?? How does a human brain come up with such frustrating thing to do!?

I rarely get mad at things because the stupidest things are the madder I get andthis event is taking me to another level of &!$$ingness...

Wait, you were buying 100ks? Of course it takes longer.